• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hope there are hot women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazeSon

Reaction score
Hope there are hot women.

Please please Fable 3 let there be hot females. Because Fable 2 was dissaponting.

Fable 1 had some nice girls.:D
I want a slim warrior pretty wife. Not a dirty,fat.too rich,orgirl girl wife.;)

I want a wife that is athletic and cute like the womens that use to hang outside the heros guild.

Please make the voices of the women HOT:D

So do anyone agree with me?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Re: Hope there are hot women.

Meh I think both games had fugly women, fable 2 was worse though, them was some amazingly fugly womenz. But I don't want every woman to be hot, just, a few uglies and fatties here and there, with an equal mix of hotties. I also want to see more than like 3 black/latino/native people dammit!!! I'm not black but last time I checked my school was about 15% black, 25% native, 3% latino, and the rest were white. albion had like 99% white people and 1% black people and nothing else.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

James Butts;398693 said:
Meh I think both games had fugly women, fable 2 was worse though, them was some amazingly fugly womenz. But I don't want every woman to be hot, just, a few uglies and fatties here and there, with an equal mix of hotties. I also want to see more than like 3 black/latino/native people dammit!!! I'm not black but last time I checked my school was about 15% black, 25% native, 3% latino, and the rest were white. albion had like 99% white people and 1% black people and nothing else.
Albion is equivalent to super duper ancient England, of course there's would be no black people, only if the came form Garth's country.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

TheLine;398800 said:
Albion is equivalent to super duper ancient England, of course there's would be no black people, only if the came form Garth's country.

Just because it was a white country doesn't mean there can't be people who migrate.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

I Don't Mind The Idea Of Non-Ugly Women. In Fable 1 I Thought They Were All Pretty Meh. Nothing To Rave About But They Didn't Make You Vomit Out Of Your Eyes... I Have Yet To Play 2, Just Borrowed A 360 And Played For A Little.... Damn 360 Prices.

EDIT: I Forget, That Barber Was REALLY Fugly. My Sister Married Everyone In Wealth Including Her lol. Then She Killed Them 0_o That's Why Fable's Awesome.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

My real world sex life is satisfactory enough that I don't need a hot make believe wife.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

I wonder what Aslinn thinks about this thread.

Well, I saw a lot of good women in Fable 2. Mainly Bloodstone was a goldmine. The men just weren't that attractive.

Moon-Shadow30

Fable Lover
Reaction score

Yeah, the women should improve big time. Same for the men. Couldn't find a decent looking bloke to marry so ended up with this posh bloke. It was really disappointing :(

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I'll end up killing them cause I get bored so I don't really care.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

i killed them if they stop making my satanic army, then my game glitched now i only have 2 wives and one child... it would be good if they have more character models... i was tired of ending up marrying the hookers or lady greay because they were unique compared to the others.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

D3m190d;398849 said:
I wonder what Aslinn thinks about this thread.

Well, I saw a lot of good women in Fable 2. Mainly Bloodstone was a goldmine. The men just weren't that attractive.

Well maybe if you consider 1 or 2 women a goldmine, are you a female, if so I think you think that even ugly is hot, I'm the same way, except I can't tell If a man is hot, cuz I like females.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

James Butts;400326 said:
Well maybe if you consider 1 or 2 women a goldmine, are you a female, if so I think you think that even ugly is hot, I'm the same way, except I can't tell If a man is hot, cuz I like females.

''Goldmine' may be an exaggeration, but the women looked better than men...
I think, because I'm also attracted to women, rather than men. Now, let's say i don't think the women were good-looking, but yeah, ugly. Than the sight of man would burn my eyes... >_<

Either way, they should make them equal. Be it both being ugly, or pretty. Of course, we'd prefer the latter.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

The people should progressively (i so hate that word) get better looking in the game, as the time is moving towards the enlightenment era. i wonder if they will release other islands/continents as DLC and see other nobles.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I could care less, to be honest. A hot chick in a game isn't going to enhance it any.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

Hey stooges don't forget some girl fable fans could come onto the site and be like sexually offended........

Besides I jut made a lesbian character in fable 2. !('.')!

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

I wouldn't want them to make sacrifices in other areas just to make better looking chicks, they can leave them and improve the other areas, but if they are able to make better NPC models i will be a little happier. personally i rather better gameplay than better NPCs, majority of them would be slaughtered anyway.

ronm100

Reaction score

You are pathetic if you are looking for hot women in video games

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

ronm100;400697 said:
You are pathetic if you are looking for hot women in video games

Depends: Either you really appreciate them being there-what's the case for most of us-, or you resort to videogames for seeing them ever. The latter one is pathetic.

Now, I do appreciate having hot women in a videogame, but only if men are also that hot, for the female gamers among us. But for both of those features, I do believe they come at one of the lowest places of what a game needs. I accept it if they put work into good looking characters, but not until the prime game elements are at least reasonably good.

ronm100

Reaction score

James Butts;398693 said:

Albion is not your school, its like england, which untill the colonialization had almjst 100% white population

Status
Not open for further replies.