• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hoping that defeating Logan will not be like defeating Lucien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomonoe

Reaction score
I think most of us agree that the Lucien "fight" sucked. It was like Lionhead ran out of time or something. And if they wanted to be witty or make a smart comment on games, they could have done so without robbing the player out of an experience.

Anyway, I hope that the Logan fight will go down much more epically. Maybe all of your followers are incapacitated or otherwise off doing things that need doing, and you fight Logan alone. Perhaps he is also immensely skilled or uses some kind of Reaver Industries steam powered mech suit to even the odds. That would be pretty cool actually, to be undone by using the thing that he abuses the most, industry.

Any other cool ideas of how the fight will go down?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Understand that Logan is your brother; he has just as much potential in Strength, Skill and Will as you do. I highly doubt that, even if Logan didn't have special abilities, that Lionhead Studios would run the same gig twice.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Silly peasant. The actual boss fight was with the Great Shard. Lucien's demise was incedibly well put in my opinion. It showed that he wasn't a villain, like JoB, but a simple man who lost it all and is trying to get it back, whatever the means.

You weren't meant to hate him. You were meant to feel sorry for him.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Silly peasant. The actual boss fight was with the Great Shard. Lucien's demise was incedibly well put in my opinion. It showed that he wasn't a villain, like JoB, but a simple man who lost it all and is trying to get it back, whatever the means.

I had a weird feeling about that. I kinda agree with you and I kinda don't.

Understand that Logan is your brother; he has just as much potential in Strength, Skill and Will as you do. I highly doubt that, even if Logan didn't have special abilities, that Lionhead Studios would run the same gig twice.

He will be uber powerful. Probably like the fight with JoB. Hopefully they don't do what they did in fable 2 (read The Tyrant Lord's post)

Jomonoe

Reaction score
@The Tyrant Lord

Silence commoner, Lionhead failed because I did not feel sorry for him at all. And I did hate him, he killed my sister and shot me through a roof. Screw his dead family, I need my vengeance!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Calling ME a commoner? You must be new.

Anyway. YOU failed because many people actually got the awesome villain that is Lucien. Even awesomer than Jack IMO

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Lucien? Villain? More like manipulated fool.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I agree, I really hope that there will be a boss fight with Logan.
Btw, what is with the new forum skin? It sucks.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
A) logan has heroes blood, he'll put up a fight.

B) he probably won't be the final boss, what with his part ending halfway through the story supposedly.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Not necessarily, ou become king/queen halfway thru, but that doesn't mean he won't come back at some point.

I wouldn't expect much of a boss fight from him tho, just saying

Kahindes

Reaction score
I was hoping for a challenging Boss Fight, and I was hoping that Logan would be the one to give it. Since Logan has Hero blood, I can only hope that fighting him would be interesting. The Shard was the technically the Last Boss of Fable 2 and I have to say that that wasn't challenging at all. I mean it was somewhat powerful but... predictable. I would rather a fight where I would have to think quickly in order to survive, rather then something as simple as standing on a ledge and simply waiting for the opening.

Kazmir

Reaction score
@The Tyrant Lord

Silence commoner, Lionhead failed because I did not feel sorry for him at all. And I did hate him, he killed my sister and shot me through a roof. Screw his dead family, I need my vengeance!

what the hell are you talking about bro?

Reaction score

i agree
the great shard wuz a breeze to but lucien was very well placed
he was old and week
he spent his life rebuilding the spire and all that nonsense
he wanted hammer,garth,reaver, and the heroes blood

if he got that he woulld be unstoppable

and i like if u didnt shoot him
reaver shot him for u

i just like how it all went down

now, as for the logan fight, it will definaly be epic
i mean think about it
he is about to loose his throne and kingdom
i mean look at it this way

this kingdom has been threw so much
and not to mention your father or mother from fable 2
he/she was so powerful and not to mention the 50 years that passed all the way to the beggining to fable 3 or right before it when he died
(WHICH SOPPOSIBLY IS BY LOGANS HANDS)
so he shorly got way more powerful
so for all this to be going threw his head while lookin at you and what u have came from
(a prince/princess and his brother/sister has become powerful
way more than what she was
i mean peter said its around 300,000 followers yyou will get b4 u overthrow him)
so he will be thinking about all that
u have stormed his castle killed his whole enterouge
and now its just u and him
iim shore he will have this prepared speech and like badass armor and sword or somethin
but i happen to think otherwhise about his powers as of skill,will,and strength
i have a page on my other thread that says he isnt a hero
the hero bloodline doesnt affect the first son/daughter
logan being the first son
and your not the first so ya u have it
u discover you are a hero while escaping the castle while inside your dads tomb under the castle
now i dunno if its true
but its on a page i found
and can show yaw if u want
all im sayin is that it is possible he might not be a hero
so all yaw reply on this and im sorry its so long

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a fight that progressed through weapons. First you have short, honorable sword fight. Next, a marksmanship battle. then, spellcasting. Last, a balls out battle of everything. It would be nice to abuse the idea of Strength, Skill, and Will in order for an epic final battle. Also, I'd like it to sort of be the opposite of Lucien. A really simple path to get to Logan, but then a hard as cockamamey battle against him. Also, remember that this will not be the end. A large reason that they put a tiny little strike to kill Lucien was because it was the last fight and it's funny when you think about it. You try to get an epic ending, and then he basically trips.

Reaction score
It would be nice to have a fight that progressed through weapons. First you have short, honorable sword fight. Next, a marksmanship battle. then, spellcasting. Last, a balls out battle of everything. It would be nice to abuse the idea of Strength, Skill, and Will in order for an epic final battle. Also, I'd like it to sort of be the opposite of Lucien. A really simple path to get to Logan, but then a hard as cockamamey battle against him. Also, remember that this will not be the end. A large reason that they put a tiny little strike to kill Lucien was because it was the last fight and it's funny when you think about it. You try to get an epic ending, and then he basically trips.

mr noob did you read my post above yours before commenting this?

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
I actually did. Mine is different, and it states my own opinion.

Reaction score
i apoligize
i understand now

but i am interested in something u said
explain to me in a story form like what u mean about the weopon battles
as in skill will and strength

Jomonoe

Reaction score
@The Tyrant Lord
Well it's just an opinion. I don't like how the Lucien ending went down and that's my take on things. And yes, I realize that the way he dies holds its own interesting meanings. That doesn't change my opinion. What other people think don't really matter to me, at least on this topic.

I guess the gist of it is that I want a truly epic Boss. The Shard was the boss, as you said, but that fight was really REALLY easy as you probably know. What I want is a boss fight with plenty of scripted events and doodads to make it feel like your actually triumphing over something.

Reaction score
im shore it will be jomonoe
i mean if u read my comment
in logans eyes there is alot going on
i mean he is loosing his kingdom to his younger sibling that he thought from the beggining was nothing(WEAK)
so it will be epic
im shore he will get desperette and try something

and what do u mean scripted events during the fight
what exacly are u wanting to happen duriing it

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Not necessarily, ou become king/queen halfway thru, but that doesn't mean he won't come back at some point.

I wouldn't expect much of a boss fight from him tho, just saying

DSC03169web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.