• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Can I get JOB's animations?

Roger

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new to this website. I've been playing fable for years now and i've been modding it a lot for the past few weeks, I was just wondering something that's been driving me insane for a while now. I know how to make my hero look like jack of blades or anyone else just fine like twinblade or thunder for example. but I don't know how to have their attack animations and all of their animations in general. I've looked at jacks files a lot and I can't find anything.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Member JohnDoe posted about this a while ago but I'm not familiar with it myself but this is what he said:

But if you want to do it, you can. Export the CAppearanceDef linked to CREATURE_HERO. Then either load it up in Silver's tool or track down the ID numbers of the animations you want to replace and the animations you want to replace them with and just change out the numbers with a hex editor with the Find & Replace function. Save changes, then import it back over the CREATURE_HERO's CAppearanceDef in FE. Save Mods/Run Fable, etc. etc. ugly face.

Roger

Reaction score
Member JohnDoe posted about this a while ago but I'm not familiar with it myself but this is what he said:

But if you want to do it, you can. Export the CAppearanceDef linked to CREATURE_HERO. Then either load it up in Silver's tool or track down the ID numbers of the animations you want to replace and the animations you want to replace them with and just change out the numbers with a hex editor with the Find & Replace function. Save changes, then import it back over the CREATURE_HERO's CAppearanceDef in FE. Save Mods/Run Fable, etc. etc. ugly face.

oh damn that seems pretty confusing, idk how to do any of that. I think i'll save that for later for now, thank you for replying anyway :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
oh damn that seems pretty confusing, idk how to do any of that. I think i'll save that for later for now, thank you for replying anyway :D

No problem, not played with modding myself in Fable so I can only go on what others have said but @morerunes might be able to help a bit more.

Roger

Reaction score
Ah yeah, I'm sure he knows how to do that.