1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get more attractive?

Discussion in 'Fable II Help' started by TheBotoxChicken, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. How do I get more attractive?

I'm completely pure but my character is ugly as heck, and my wife and husband :P keeping telling me I'm ugly!! Is there a way to get more attractive, or am I reduced to a life of unattractive misery!?

2. Tingbot

Tingbot Guest

Re: How do I get more attractive?

Well, first off you might wanna get some new clothes. Then maybe a haircut and a thin beard, you know like a 5o'clock shadow. Then you can level up your Physique so you can get Muscle points. After that you might want to grow a bit taller and eat some celery to become thin (Assuming you are fat). And thats about it, if you need more help just ask.

3. Tymolus

Tymolus Guest

Don't forget to increase the size of your manhood. :steve:

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Indypunk

Indypunk Guest

Scars can add uglyness as well.

After you beat the game you can get rid of scars. I'm not sure how, but I've heard that from a couple of different sources, so I'm pretty sure it's true.

6. Caboose

Caboose Immortal Warrior

Trophies:

WARNING MAJOR SPOILER RELATED TO END OF THE GAME READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!!!!!

there is a potion that allows you to change gender although not sure if it gets rid of scars.....

7. Re: How do I get more attractive?

Yeah my scars are killing my attractiveness. It's like -7 I think. My character is a woman, so I don't think I can increase my manhood lmao! and my baby keeps eating all my celery!! lol yeah it's funny that celery is like the only way to lose weight. Everytime I go to bowerstone after a mission I just buy all the celery the produce stall has! Anyways thanks for the tips, I will follow them and see if they work, except for the manhood one lol ^_^

8. elvampile

elvampile Guest

ive heard from a few sources that if u buy garth's tower and sleep in the bed ur scars will go away. im not sure if it will work becuz im still unable to buy it.

9. Garth1

Garth1 Guest

once you buy fairfax castle and sleep in the bed it gets id of all ur scars and oother stuff. ive done it a couple times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.