• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do I get skinny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Reaction score
How do I get skinny? Im tired of it saying im really fat. Anyone have any ideas?

Blaze3091

Reaction score
Eat a lot of celery, if anything. You should be able to buy it in Bowerstone Old Quarter (if you rebuilt it) and the Mourningwood hippy camp.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
In the Mourningwood camp you find tofu. Eating it for 3-4 ingame days straight will get you back to being skinny.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
theres a weapon that allows you to lose wait with every hit i think its called slimqiuck try that but it requires you to eat alot more while its equipped but you can loose the pounds after its done

Faedil

Reaction score
celery and carrots also help you lose weight and can be found in brightwall

Greyhaven

Reaction score
The only thing I hate is one of the requirements for a demon door is you have to be fat and ugly. Why would I want to trade being really skinny who has never eaten anything fattening since I started playing the game for some treasure that pprobably won't even be worth it?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
The only thing I hate is one of the requirements for a demon door is you have to be fat and ugly. Why would I want to trade being really skinny who has never eaten anything fattening since I started playing the game for some treasure that pprobably won't even be worth it?

Let me save you some time and reassure you, its not worth it. Just 30 lousy guild seals. I was furious when I opened that door, especially because my character was already maxed out so the seals where worthless. Even if your not maxed out, considering the effort needed to open the door, its a total waste.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will stay clear of that door then. :)

AuroraDawn88

Reaction score
Great question. Was wondering the same thing. But all I've ever eatten was carrots. Do potions make you fat?

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
On my second play through I new about the shields behind the demon door I carried the SLIMQUICK SWORD and went around buying all the pies, mutton and fish and ate it on the spot. I put on my pajama outfit and dyed each piece of it a a different color and the door open right up. You max out one third of the sword which is the part that will make you lose weight with every hit. Works great. Also, eating carrots and celery along the way really helps. My gamer tag is BlackShuck063 send invite or friend request if I can help you with anything. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.