• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do i go about asking a girl out??!!

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score
How do i go about asking a girl out??!!

as the title says How would i go about asking out a girl, i have never done that in my 16 year long life lol (sad isnt it) because im too shy, i feel better asking you guys because your behind computer screens seems embarrassing asking my friends who have done it loads of times. I dont know what to say: do you have a boyfriend, are you single lol, hello etc. i am a epic faliure lol

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: How do i go about asking a girl out??!!

Dont worry, My first girlfriend was when I was 17, So if you get a girlfriend now, at 16, You beat me! :D Haha.

Well, answer these questions for me.

How long have you known her?
Are you attracted to her?
Are you close?
Is she attraacted to you?
Has she showed any signs of "liking" you?

If you answered Mainly Yes, or "Long time" to these questions THENNN..

I find, Making them something is nice, Necklace? Pick them flowers? Make a letter? or draw picture is a good one.

Once you've given them that, go for a walk somewhere, to a beach or somewhere she will enjoy but not too many people..

Then, Tell her how you feel about her, dont say "Do you want to go out with me" straight away, Work your way to it..

THEN if you both have it out in the open and sh elikes you too, then ask her.. If she still says no, dont take it personal, she will probably explain it there and then why she chose that option.

Get what I mean, laddie?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Good question. Not been in a serious relationship in all of my 20 years of living as it stands, and I'd like to know as well. Its strange how some people simply know what to do automatically, but some of us don't. If you ask me they should teach it in school, alongside sex ed.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

"Your homework over the weekend is to get laid, Kids!"

Now, that, would be cool..

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

No, not the sexual part. That's not what I meant.

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

Yeah, don't say score or anything close to 'mystery date' in front of her. And don't do that, 'do you like sea food' joke either.

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

How I asked girl out........phone message....or facebook chat......I said something like I like you, bla bla bla.....something.......just ask here out.....be polite.
If she says I'll think about it, then you really have no luck......basically, when they say I'll think about
it it means either no, or you are damn to ugly but they don't want to say that to your face

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Call her and ask her straight when she picks up - it is the most reliable when you are lacking in confidence a bit as the girl has to make her decision very quickly. (Effectively having the same effect as asking her face to face)

Note: Make sure you actually know her and speak to her in real life and stuff. :lol:

If you don't know her, then she would be like "Uh, who is this?" more than anything.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

As Droded said, if you lack the confidence, use a phone to ring her (don't text her.. It's gaaaaaay).

Though the best way is in person. Didn't you learn anything from South Park the Movie?

"Dude, you just have to be confident. Chicks love confidence."

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Meh, I'm in the same boat at 15. But hey, I'll blame this ordeal on my hair. Ha. :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

you don't want to call her, text her, or message her. figure out what you want to do. talk to her in person like you normally would, steer the conversation towards what you have in mind, then ask if she wants to go with you.

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;337720 said:
As Droded said, if you lack the confidence, use a phone to ring her (don't text her.. It's gaaaaaay).

Though the best way is in person. Didn't you learn anything from South Park the Movie?

"Dude, you just have to be confident. Chicks love confidence."

Send text to girl is gay ?
Then I am biggest gay on Earth, o_O

I got most of girls out by text, how's that gay ?
But, if you ask her face to face......my god, that can be funny, you can catch her
un-ready :p yeah haha

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

thanks for all the advice and stuff , im just waiting to see what a girl would post about this. ill give it a lot of time.... A LOT maybe ill get brave by then

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;337730 said:
Meh, I'm in the same boat at 15. But hey, I'll blame this ordeal on my hair. Ha. :p

This has nothing to do with the thread because I believe it has been answered, but here we go: I was called "Ma'am" by a waitress due to my hair. Lol :lol:

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

"Hey, do you wanna go out with me sometime?"

+

Confidence.

/thread

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

"I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?"

Don't worry, eventually you'll build up a tollerence to the pepper spray. =]

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Though I am too old to be called a girl I will offer some advice from the female perspective for you.
First of all ScareCrowReturn had some great questions and I think he was right about those being the first things you need to decide on. My only question is are you looking for a girlfriend or to get laid since it makes a difference in how you handle things.
If your answers are in the affirmative then I say follow his advice. Also I agree with droded about calling the girl if you are too nervous to ask her in person. There is always even the old-fashioned method of slipping her a note, which has a romantic appeal to it. All in all, your best bet will be to do it in person as confidence (even manufactured) is very attractive.
I think that JohnDoe has the right idea, but I would add just one thing. If she doesn't schedule a date right then she isn't going to so you might as well lick your wounds and move on cuz it ain't going to happen. Nine times out of ten a girl knows within the first 5 mins whether she will sleep with you among other things and changing her mind isn't easy.

I, personally, don't like the texting and facebook idea (not because it is gay , which is a WAY over used word and not nice) for the same reason that you were able to post this question on here in the first place without much embarrassment. There is no personal contact and while that makes it easier to do it also takes some of the realness out of it ...imo. I cracked up when I read what InnOcent vOice wrote about doing it in person being funny as you could catch a girl un-ready. I wonder how he would have made it through the "dark ages" I lived through...no offense intended InnOcent...just feeling my age.;)

Anyway, my last bit of advice is if you ARE looking just to get laid then the web sites are the places to look. Check them out and look for girls in your area and your age. Start a dialogue with one, gradually move into talking about meeting and if it is a no go move on to the next. Eventually persistence should pay off.

Actually, I guess if you don't have a girl in mind already and just want a anyone to date then that would work too, you just don't really know what you are getting when you get them off the internet. My brother got his off of there and now 9 yrs later and 3 kids he is miserable and stuck ...actually he was miserable 2 months in, but then pregnancy has a way of locking you down.

Anyway, I hope that helps a little bit. If you have any other questions about anything that you want a female point of view message me anytime.

Tsuyu: You have a completely different issue. If you want to chat message me.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;337730 said:
I blame it on my willpower :realmad:

Just get to know her a little, and then you ask her at an oppurtune moment.

EDIT: If she says no, you can still be friends, eh?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

By "Asking a Girl Out" do you mean on a Date, or to be your Girlfriend?

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

If you wanna go into a big ol' relationship, don't do what I'm about to say. If you want to ask somebody out for a date but don't want to get serious,
Play it smooth. Be ****y and confident. Be a little bit of a jerk, but also be sweet to her. get her to dislike you but REALLY like you all at the same time. don't go and start singing it's getting hot in here or anything, but treat her like she's a goddess, while making her shy around you.

Pick up lines are great but risky. There is no such thing as a pick up line that isn't cheesy. She'll either love it or slap you and walk away. 'Hey, I noticed you noticing me, and I wanted to ask you if I could notice you a bit more. Why don't we go to the movies some time?" has a low chance of working but hey, if it works it WORKS.