• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do I propose to Elise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
So I'm int he middle of the "Lost Love" quest and it tells me to propose to Elise, but when I "interact" with her, there's no option to propose to her. Am I supposed to have a Wedding Ring or A House before I can do so?

Thanks!

Agoat

Reaction score
Don't do it. It'll bug your game and you'll forever be in freefall. Avoid all relationship quests at all costs.

Levi

Reaction score
So................a major part of the game is bugged and they didn't fix this before it's release?

Xveas

Reaction score
Don't do it. It'll bug your game and you'll forever be in freefall. Avoid all relationship quests at all costs.

According to who? I've done them all and my game is just fine. And Levi, yes. You need a wedding ring and a house before you can propose. Wedding rings can be found in chests, dig spots or be bought at jewelry stalls in Bowerstone Market.

Levi

Reaction score
According to who? I've done them all and my game is just fine. And Levi, yes. You need a wedding ring and a house before you can propose. Wedding rings can be found in chests, dig spots or be bought at jewelry stalls in Bowerstone Market.

Thank you so much!

Agoat

Reaction score
When I did it, it caused my hero to fall through the floor. I'm not the only one with the issue.

I'd just recommend having a ring on hand so you don't have to risk fast traveling, then.

Levi

Reaction score
I just bought the house and wedding ring, but there's still no option to propose.

sam taylor

Reaction score
games pee-ing me off, i cant propose, someone tell me what to do in full detail

Status
Not open for further replies.