• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you change your heroes attractiveness and scaryness?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
How do you change your heroes attractiveness and scaryness?

kk, i looked for mods on how to raise your heros alignment, looks and scaryness, but i could only find one that could change the clothes. i did the be your favourate rival hero mod, so in order for it to work i have to be naked. How do i change a naked heroes scaryness and atractive level? ( i dontwant people laughing at me cuz im naked when i walk into town)

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Re: How do you change your heroes attractiveness and scaryness?

I haven't done this in a while but there should be a file theat says HERO_SHIRTLESS or something along those lines. It's the same concept as changing clothing but for the no clothes option. As I said, I haven't modded in a while so I'm only 75% sure this is correct.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Re: How do you change your heroes attractiveness and scaryness?

JohnDoe;361520 said:
Well, clothing, hair and tattoos modify alignment, attractiveness and scariness through modifiers. You can adjust these modifiers for the "naked" clothing items:

3387 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_HAIR_01
3397 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_BEARD_OR_TASH
3425 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_BOOTS
3450 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_TROUSERS
3476 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_SHIRT
3501 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_GLOVES
3518 - OBJECT_HERO_NO_HAT

Each of these entries will have a CAppearanceModifierDef. So for each one, browse the CDefs, find the CAppearanceModifierDef, and open it. In there, you will find the modifiers labeled, Scariness, Attractiveness, Alignment modifier. For each, it will say "divided by 50". That's because LionHead is weird. So you take your desired modifier, divide it by 50, and that's the number you put in there. In my experience, if you use 100 for each value (that's 5000 in-game), the modifiers will make you completely scary, completely attractive and completely good regardless of your base levels, and this works out pretty well.

I would recommend clearing out the CHeroMorphDef, using the bald and clean shave hair styles at a barber somewhere, getting rid of your tattoos, and one other thing. Open up 3519 - OBJECT_HERO_HORNS and open its CAppearanceModifierDef. There is an array, 67019D5C - Appearance Clothing M with three pieces in it. This controls when the horns show up, and since you aren't going to want horns, you will want to press the "Del" buttons for each piece in this array and change the array count (just above the "Add" button) to 0.

And there's one last thing. I mentioned modifier levels and base levels. Clothing, tattoos, hair, all that just changes modifiers. You can change base levels as well. For the sake of simplicity, you'll just be hijacking an item rather than making a new one. 4292 - OBJECT_HEALTH_POTION, find and open the CBonusItemDef. You're looking for values marked MoralityChange, AgreeablenessChange, AttractivenessChange, and ScarinessChange. Go ahead and change these to 5000 (no divide by 50 crap in this one). In-game, all you need to do is drink a health potion, and no one will laugh at you because you're scary, no one will look at you in disgust because you're attractive, no one will turn you down, because you're agreeable, and the alignment change makes you a really nice guy.

There you go.

thanks man :)