• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you decapitate people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flamingsquirrel

How do you decapitate people?

I've already beaten the game once, and i decaped a few people, but i don't know how i did it, soooo.... how exactly do you?

K

Kory the Baker

Re: How do you decapitate people?

if you kill bandets by using only lightning without stopping, there heads come off.

Of if you make a enemie dizzy while standing and then hit them with a flurish the'll lose there heads(no pun intended Har Har Har).
Heres a way to always get Beheading on bandits.

If you have an Xbox Fable TLC you can get the powered up bereaver. It comes with a health argu and two free spots. Outfit them with sharpening argu. Now when you fight those slightly stronger bandits(the ones in twin blades elit camp for example) one hit by the bereaver(with the health and two sharpening argu) they should get dizzy from standing and you should get flurish. Then just pop em with flurish.

Lets review:
Get bereaver mentioned above.
Hit a slighty stronger bandit with one hit(they should get dizzy and flurish should pop up)
Then use flurish.

You'll be kicking bandit heads in no time.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

That's a very complicated way of describing it:

Either hit them in the head with a bow/crossbow with quite some power in the shot, or hit them with any meele weapon (even the stick!) when they are dazed, a little thingy will circle their head and they'll look generally dizzy.

F

flamingsquirrel

so they have to be stunned huh? well that explains it, my solus with a sharping aug normaly kills people in 1 or 2 hits, never stunning them.

where do you get the bereaver?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;20171 said:
Either hit them in the head with a bow/crossbow with quite some power in the shot, or hit them with any meele weapon (even the stick!) when they are dazed, a little thingy will circle their head and they'll look generally dizzy.

Yeah thats the easiest way i believe but +rep to Kory The Baker for the long explanation ;)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;20183 said:
where do you get the bereaver?

That's the huge greatsword, right? You'll have to sacrifice all your Silver Keys to get it to the Demon Door at Necropolis, so be sure you've opened all the Silver Chests before. Do NOT forget Archon's Battle Armour, which is a 30 Silver Key chest or something...

I did that and got the Bereaver as quick as I could, something I regret hugely...

F

flamingsquirrel

oh, i wonderd what was behind that DD

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.