• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you finish the archaeologist? (spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajoyfulsong

How do you finish the archaeologist? (spoiler)

I don't know if anyone's posted on this yet. But how do you finish the archaeologist quest if you sacrificed your family & dog at the end of the game? I know you can still dig without the dog, but how do you find the locations?

P

priceytheseal

Re: How do you finish the archaeologist? (spoiler)

I've only done the first Archaeologist quest after choosing sacrifice but once I got to the area the glowing trail led me to the spot, aslong as its the same for the rest its not a problem.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

i still have my dog i just want to know where each place is?

F

fierce147

1) It is possible to get a ghost dog apparently from atop the heros mountain thingy there is a grave.
2) I don't remeber all of the locations but they goin in chronological order in accordance to what locations were unlocked in what order in the main quest. EX: You would have to find an artifact in rookridge before you can find one in oakfield.
Eventually they are just in places you actually have to look for. The most difficult would be the crystal cavern in my opinion. To get there just follow the water outside hobbe cave towards the ocean and you'll find a path leading to a cave. the rest I can't remember.

S

souleater

Guys plzz help how can i finish the Archeologist quest without my dog?I have find the location where the artifact is and when i try to dig he said that i did not find anything why :p?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Don't resurrect old threads!

T

TheChristei

The final artifact is in Reaver's Rear Passage. I'm not sure what the "through the walls you can see the ocean" part of the clue means.

If you have no dog the golden trail will lead you and you can still dig. However, if you have the Knothole Island patch you can resurrect your dog! There's an above-ground grave with a lever near it. Sacrifice someone by leading them into the grave and then pulling the lever. The sacrifice will give you your dog back!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Don't reressurect old threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.