• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coolmist

How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

Well the first sign would be talking to doors.

When u start attacking next door neighbours dog thinking its a balvarine.

Then killing then next door neigbour claiming she was bitten by the balvarine.

And dont forget about having nightmares about the undead trying to break into ur house and kill you.

Last but not lest using short expersions like sexy hero pose to get a girl friend.

I think that covers it all but if u have some more tell me.

S

Skorms Slayer

Re: how do u know when u ar adicted to fable tlc

When u donate 200 dollars to your church and ask if u can have the Sentius

C

Coolmist

When u get confushed when u see a girl trader walk past.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Don't forget when you are out in the middle of your yard thrying to cast Fireball.

Or when you shoot your neibor in the head with an arrow trying to see if you can decapitate him.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I believe thats not being addicted, thats being slightly insane where you think you are actually in the game.... either that or your a total acid head.... anyway not to spoil the fun....

When you run around and start marrying more than one woman and get charged for bigamy...

Or when you walk into your local Tesco store and ask them for a resurrection vial, two will potions and a solus greatsword.....

Or when you go into your Church, throw one hundred thousand pounds into the donation tray and then start screaming/yelling/killing everybody and throwing things around because those bastards havent given you your damned age reduction....

o_O

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

When you flirt with a girl and try finding a black rose to give her in exchange for a Solus Greatsword.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
When you flirt with a girl and try finding a black rose to give her in exchange for a Solus Greatsword.

Lmao-
"Hi Honey I got you a black rose, now where the hell is my greatsword biatcha?!"

::When you start going round you neighbours house demanding your rent money and when they seem clueless you batter them to within an inch of their life.

::When your girlfriend finds you talking to her wardrobe/demon door about how many times you done her so as you gain access to get that funky Bootsie Collins looking pimp hat.

:ninja: *ninja away*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Lmao-
"Hi Honey I got you a black rose, now where the hell is my greatsword biatcha?!"

::When your girlfriend finds you talking to her wardrobe/demon door about how many times you done her so as you gain access to get that funky Bootsie Collins looking pimp hat.

:ninja: *ninja away*

Had to laugh at the Demon Door one :lol: hilarious.

C

Coolmist

when u go fishing to find pots of money/gold and silver keys and start doing evil deeds to get horns.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Had to laugh at the Demon Door one :lol: hilarious.

Yeah, would be pretty damn interesting to see that happen...

Convo said:
Dude: Listen to me you damn door, I spent the entire of the last two days trying to do it enough times to get you to open and now you wont even talk to me. Im BOW LEGGED FOR CRIPES SAKE!!!

Door: ....

Girlfriend: Honey who are you talking to?

Dude: Uh, nothing I mean nobody... hey you wanna uh... you know... get it on....

:w00t:

S

Skorms Slayer

When u see a lady u want to marry and start doing sexy hero pose and flex in front of here and then start cursing when there's no heart beginning to form above her head.

When u cuss out a salesman for buying all of one of his inventory and then fin dout he won't buy back for higher just cause he's out of stock.

When u go up to people and tell them "follow." So that u can take them to that goth kid at your school cuz he said he would get u skroms bow if u brought him sacrifices.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorms Slayer said:
When u see a lady u want to marry and start doing sexy hero pose and flex in front of here and then start cursing when there's no heart beginning to form above her head.

When u cuss out a salesman for buying all of one of his inventory and then fin dout he won't buy back for higher just cause he's out of stock.

When u go up to people and tell them "follow." So that u can take them to that goth kid at your school cuz he said he would get u skroms bow if u brought him sacrifices.

Those are good ones :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: How Do You Know When Your Addicted To Fable

What about when you go to the barber's and get a hairstyle, but then say that you do not like this one and ask for a different style.

Or when you go up to a guard or officer and try bribing him to not notice you breaking into the store next door.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

When you start seeing how far you can kick chickens then try to break you record later on.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Or when you try and steal something from the store but you stop right before grabbing it and wait till the bar over your head fills up. And get ticked when you have to pull away because someone came near you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

When you think walking around taunting people in union jack pants is cool!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Or when you try and break down a door by punching it continuously.

...I think my hand is still healing from that.

C

Coolmist

u guys are geting good at this lol even better then me :(

When u get a toy mask and tell every one its jack of blades mask and that u cant take off

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

When you try to get a bartender drunk make him follow you and leave him there so you can rob his place.

D

DrZoid

When you murder people expecting to gain experience, then rip open their bodies looking for glowing green orbs.........ahem.

Status
Not open for further replies.