• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you send other players & villagers gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafretili

Reaction score
Yeah :)

I want to send my sister some gold, and my Fable 3 child a present. Can anyone post instructions please?

Rudimentree

Reaction score
I don't know how online gifts work, but to give gifts to villagers they must first request them. If you play with your kid enough they'll eventually spawn a relationship quest which, for me at least, has always been to give them a present.

Faedil

Reaction score
to give gifts to RL friends you need to join co-op mode and there is supposedly an option to give other players gifts/money (i haven't really fiddled with this yet since co-op is bugging people out...not sure if the patch today has fixed it yet)

also, this *should* be do-able with one xbox as long as you have two controllers

Dwinny

Reaction score
Well tonight I had 4 players giving me gifts of tons of gold! I would have loved to have thanked them, and wished there was something in return to give, but I didn't have much! Since most of the time, I didn't even know anyone had interacted with me. Wish there was a way to thank them.

Status
Not open for further replies.