• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much gold do you have??

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: How much gold do you have??

no if you attack him the only thing that happens is he says "i could break you so leave it"

J

jackof1337

i have around 5.5 mil, you see the trick is, you go to bowerstone north after doing arena and you should have a little over 30k, dont spend it yet, when in bowerstone north go to the general shop, and buy all the diamonds they have (i recommend wearing stealthy cloths as they give you more guile, as opposed to wearing full plate) since they have full stock, they buy for low when u buy them (dont forget to buy all at 1 time) then u want to sell them all back, since they have none in stock, they are desperate, and they will sell for alot more, u will make about 200 profit, and all together a profit of like 20k, repeat this, untill you have enough money to buy all diamonds in stock + all rubys, and so forth untill ur buying every gift they own and selling for about 100k profit each sale, not only does this give u soooooo much money, about each mil u make u get 7k exp in skill, but even better, when u have around 1.2 mil, just buy all their gifts, wait 3 days (or how ever long till they have full stock) then buy all they have in stock, then u will have double the gifts in your inventory, for double the profit (i.e have about 50 diamonds, wait 3 days, buy all again and have about 100 for twice profit when u sell them) then when u sell, u will make like 250k profit , if u keep repeating, u will be selling like 200 diamonds making like 600k profit each sale, then keep it all, and star baragging ur wife/s with gifts, although this does ruin the fun of making you own money the old fashion way (quests, monster drops etc.) u will be uber rich (hey, i had a master longsword + full plate before i started wasp queen, not to mention master longbow) anyways thats how, only do it if u dont mind ruining the experience, maybe do it after you beat game, but i wouldnt recommend it if u wanna be a serious player thru out the game

J

jackof1337

Re: I had much more than that.But now I have:

RPG player;184112 said:
This is off-topic(did it for fun):
Battle 1:
:ninja:vs.:pirate: Winner::ninja:
Battle 2:
:alien:vs.:devil: Winner::alien:
Final Battle!:
:ninja:vs.:alien: Winner::ninja:

:ninja: WINS THE TOURNAMENT!...The prize is:
A brand new Katana
Congradulations :ninja:!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
aww dude thats racist, give the japanese guy a katana? what gonna give the white guy a whip, and the black guy a cotton gin?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

jackof1337;184118 said:
i have around 5.5 mil, you see the trick is, you go to bowerstone north after doing arena and you should have a little over 30k, dont spend it yet, when in bowerstone north go to the general shop, and buy all the diamonds they have (i recommend wearing stealthy cloths as they give you more guile, as opposed to wearing full plate) since they have full stock, they buy for low when u buy them (dont forget to buy all at 1 time) then u want to sell them all back, since they have none in stock, they are desperate, and they will sell for alot more, u will make about 200 profit, and all together a profit of like 20k, repeat this, untill you have enough money to buy all diamonds in stock + all rubys, and so forth untill ur buying every gift they own and selling for about 100k profit each sale, not only does this give u soooooo much money, about each mil u make u get 7k exp in skill, but even better, when u have around 1.2 mil, just buy all their gifts, wait 3 days (or how ever long till they have full stock) then buy all they have in stock, then u will have double the gifts in your inventory, for double the profit (i.e have about 50 diamonds, wait 3 days, buy all again and have about 100 for twice profit when u sell them) then when u sell, u will make like 250k profit , if u keep repeating, u will be selling like 200 diamonds making like 600k profit each sale, then keep it all, and star baragging ur wife/s with gifts, although this does ruin the fun of making you own money the old fashion way (quests, monster drops etc.) u will be uber rich (hey, i had a master longsword + full plate before i started wasp queen, not to mention master longbow) anyways thats how, only do it if u dont mind ruining the experience, maybe do it after you beat game, but i wouldnt recommend it if u wanna be a serious player thru out the game

the max is 9,999,999 their is no other way to get more than that without using mods.... also just buy all the house starting with oakvale (relatively cheap) and collect rent... i get about 60k each pass aroungd with all that i own

R

RoyKing

Guys!
I have a GREAT money mod (made by myself!!!)!

-Open fable explorer
-go to +Creature by clicking on the +
-Double click Creature_hero, a window will pop up, click on the + and the menu will open
-Go to Weapon 1 (or 2, it makes no diffrence) and don't do anything with it untill i say you to
-Now open the +OBJECT file by clicking on the +
-Now search for OBJECT_GOLD_1000000, (number: 4660)
-Double click on it, now click on CDefs and scroll down untill you find CGoldDef, open: Links to (GameBINEntryID) :
-Now you will see +CGoldDef, click on the + and you see a few numbers and letters with GoldGiven behind it.
- Click GoldGiven 1 time and you will see a kind of value ( (int.) Gold Given), with this number: 1000000, change it to 100000000, and Apply changes.
- go back to Weapon 1 (or 2) by your hero. Click it one time.
-Now there must stand: (Int)Weapon1ID or: (Int)Weapon2ID
-Now Change it to 4660 and Apply Changes.
-Save mods and run fable ;)(YOU WILL HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY!) Just in case for temple of avo!

Thanks for using this guide, this one works.!

Greets,

RoyKing

R

RoyKing

I hope you guys like my guide i made!

I would love to have Rep. for this :D

If you guys are "Generous"!:p

Greets,

RoyKing

C

Chicken Kicker