• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to get a free solus greatsword in tlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scythe-o-master

How to get a free solus greatsword in tlc

Ok the best sword in fable tlc is the solus greatsword you can buy it in the bowerstone north shop for 85657 but who would spend that much that is insane well this is only a rumour i know but i tried it and it works:D
Ok what you need to be is married to lady grey and treat her always flirt sexy hero pose around her and always give her presents never the same one and she will give you the solus greatsword but i was always in bed by 8 and home by 11 ow!(family guy):p

S

scythe-o-master

Re: How to get a free solus greatsword in tlc

but if youre not married to lady grey youre screwed:cool:

T

Toddw

Has this been verified by anyone else?

A

alanname350

How long do you have to flirt with her, and how many days in a row. In other words give more details please

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

There is no set amount, it is more or less purely known to be completely by random. The best bet is to keep doing it until you get it, or just buy it; whichever suits you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
How long do you have to flirt with her, and how many days in a row. In other words give more details please

Just have to do different flirt each time and maybe even give her that black rose then eventually she will like you enough to give it to you.

A

alanname350

I understand but like if you do the same flirt any more times than two she says that she is bored. Should i just do all i can for like one day and then repeat until i get it. Or what?

V

Vegeta

lol ya and about the potions thing all i do is kill every one in oakville sell all yer items before u kill them you will have alot of money from that then buy all the houses and but them for rent. sleep in one of the houses for 6 days and you get alot of money. but dont keep sleepin u still get the same amount of money as u would in 6 days get all the money then sleep again 6 more days u will have enuf money after that for a while u can buy all yer items back and alot more 2!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
I understand but like if you do the same flirt any more times than two she says that she is bored. Should i just do all i can for like one day and then repeat until i get it. Or what?

Just try to use as many different ones as you can, try the rose just before you run out of poses if that dont work continue later on.

A

alanname350

Hmm well I am a little frustrated, o well I just started over a while back. So I will just try again when I get there. If I still can't figure it out well, then I suck.

P

porschephiliac

I need to marry that girl!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

porschephiliac said:
I need to marry that girl!

Shes a strange one so be warned, she aint like the others!

Status
Not open for further replies.