• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to lose wieght

• Thread starter Elektrikskratch
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elektrikskratch

How to lose wieght

Any way to lose weight ive eaten a lot of Apples, Carrots and Tofu i dont know what to do.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: How to lose wieght

Just stop eating altogether. When your health gets low from fighting, just take potions. Your weight should go down eventually.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

No problem.:)

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Yeah thats your problem, no food can reduce your weight, even apples and carrots make you fat. Just not nearly as quickly as Crunchy Chicks, Pies, Meat, and Beer.

Time and running fast helps reduce weight.

Just stop eating altogether. When your health gets low from fighting, just take potions. Your weight should go down eventually.

Eating to fill up health does not make you fat, its only eating when you have FULL health.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mike398214;7589 said:
Yeah thats your problem, no food can reduce your weight, even apples and carrots make you fat. Just not nearly as quickly as Crunchy Chicks, Pies, Meat, and Beer.

Time and running fast helps reduce weight.

Eating to fill up health does not make you fat, its only eating when you have FULL health.

I don't care if this thread is old.

Apples do not make you fat.
why would an APPLE make you fat?
when I oppened the "fat" door I just ran around and ate apples and I got back down to my normal weight.

carrots too for that matter.

LadyGrey

Crazy Love Goddess
Reaction score

Just a side note on all this... even though you might not like to see 'Fatty' on your stats screen (I know I don't), Red Meat, Fish, and Carrots all give you experience points. Get your combat multiplier up and eat away... it'll give you even more (I think it's 3x whatever your CM is). If I remember correctly, red meat gives you strength experience, fish gives you skill and carrots give you will... although I might have fish and carrots mixed up.

I got super fat loading up on the above in the cliffside path, but the experience was well worth it!

A

Aarkan

To reduce weight, use heavier weapons such as; Solus Greatsword, The Sentinus, and The Murren Greataxe. Also running around areas where open space is provided like, Barrow Fields, Oakvale, or the Heros Guild is also an other great method.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Why would you want to lose weight? I like being a fat, scarred, tattooed 52 year old bloke with horns, red eyes and a mohican...doesn't stop the ladies (and some misguided men) either...

Get fat, take all your clothes off and do vulgar thrusts at everyone until they are running around screaming :devil:.

P

Poppycock

Angel;31082 said:
Why would you want to lose weight? I like being a fat, scarred, tattooed 52 year old bloke with horns, red eyes and a mohican...doesn't stop the ladies (and some misguided men) either...

Get fat, take all your clothes off and do vulgar thrusts at everyone until they are running around screaming :devil:.

u desturb me :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;31082 said:

*laughs* oh my what a sight

No what you do is go vulgar thrust in front of small children.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

That is a good one - creepy but good. I like to have them all trapped in the school house in Bowerstone South and then use all my most vile expressions.

Ah, school days were never that fun when I was lickle...

P

Poppycock

Angel;31092 said:
That is a good one - creepy but good. I like to have them all trapped in the school house in Bowerstone South and then use all my most vile expressions.

Ah, school days were never that fun when I was lickle...

like the "theres some candy in my van" expression?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

lmao...YAY CANDY IN MY VAN!

P

Poppycock

" go in through the back door....like i will in a few with u" lol get it? get it?

C

Carter

Poppycock;31102 said:
" go in through the back door....like i will in a few with u" lol get it? get it?
Wow thats pretty disturbing:( but still funny

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

another way is to just set ur controller down while life in fable goes on.....just do that for an hour or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.