• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to play fable 2 on PC

Dentie

Reaction score
How to play fable 2 on PC

I know a way to play fable 2 on pc dont know if it really works but maybe it does
You just need an X 360 controller

then when the game is out you can download a X360 version on the pc and you can play on pc with xbox 360 controller it worked with a friend of mine with other games lol lol lol

B

Beann

Re: How to play fable 2 on PC

I have an utterly disgraceful computer screen, so I'll just stick to the xbox 360 version. :]
Although, saying that, my TV's resolution isn't exactly the best.

Damnit I need a HD one -.-;

That and wouldn't you have to have a ****-hot system to be able to do that? o_O;

Dentie

Reaction score

Beann;215660 said:
I have an utterly disgraceful computer screen, so I'll just stick to the xbox 360 version. :]
Although, saying that, my TV's resolution isn't exactly the best.

Damnit I need a HD one -.-;

That and wouldn't you have to have a ****-hot system to be able to do that? o_O;

Nah not really cuz you can just download an xbox 360 version of a game for you pc lol my friend did it lots of times

and you can do something to your xbox dont know what its called in english that when you copy those games on a CD/DVD you can play it on your xbox

B

Beann

Yeah, my Dad's done that. I wish I knew how to do it. He did it with his regular Xbox too; I hate him for it because he never got back to me on how to do it...
Arse.
:]

deama

Reaction score

Dentie;215655 said:
I know a way to play fable 2 on pc dont know if it really works but maybe it does

then when the game is out you can download a X360 version on the pc and you can play on pc with xbox 360 controller it worked with a friend of mine with other games lol lol lol

hey i have the fable 2 360 but i don't know how to play it on the pc can you tell me how to

B

Beann

I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with loading ISOs and crap. o_O;
But I have no idea, have you tried an online search?

deama

Reaction score

yes there was nothing about it

T

topmen

because you cant do it.... Im 100 % sure....

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I won't say it's impossible but it would require a 3.2 GHz PowerPC http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerPCTri-Core Xenon CPU and a 500 MHz ATI Xenos GPU (and probably more components).

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Cant be done cause there is not 360 game emulators on the pc. Those game your friend has is most likely on Pc and 360.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

He obviously hooked the 360 up into his computer screen, I do that everytime I play.

Dentie

Reaction score

Beann;217101 said:
I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with loading ISOs and crap. o_O;
But I have no idea, have you tried an online search?

yeah you Download it in ISO and then you convert it to bin and then you do some **** and then its done my friend mostly did it for me :p

Dentie

Reaction score

Chicken Chaser;217549 said:
He obviously hooked the 360 up into his computer screen, I do that everytime I play.
no i havent
and my friend hasnt got X360 or normal X

Dentie

Reaction score

ali1238;217524 said:
Cant be done cause there is not 360 game emulators on the pc. Those game your friend has is most likely on Pc and 360.

he did it with halo 3 :p

anain12

Reaction score

Dentie;215655 said:

Would be nice...

P

P3NGU1N

We're going to need pictures and howto's as proof. You've been vary vague thus far and it's becoming more and more one of those "He said, she said" type deals.

Unless your friend is going to tell us how he plays 360 games on his PC when most XBOX and PS2 games don't even run properly on emulator then I would kindly like this thread to be closed down as it's getting nowhere fast.

deama

Reaction score

yep we will need pictures as proove

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Most likely a GameBridge, or another product like it. Just makes your monitor act as a television. That is how people play on their monitors and record excellent quality videos. Or you can do that thing with the camcorder and some special cables or something. GameBridge would be my first choice though. And no, he didn't actually play it on his computer. He played it on his monitor, not his PC. Hmmm... I would buy a GameBridge if I ever move my computer to the basement. That would be freakin' awesome! Playing it on the monitor, then just minimizing it. Sweet.

Stealthy006

Reaction score

We're going to need pictures and howto's as proof. You've been vary vague thus far and it's becoming more and more one of those "He said, she said" type deals.

Unless your friend is going to tell us how he plays 360 games on his PC when most XBOX and PS2 games don't even run properly on emulator then I would kindly like this thread to be closed down as it's getting nowhere fast.

It can be done, its by no means easy but most that information is very hard to find. I have done it myself but really sometimes it doesn't work or it does but controls are messed up and crashes tend to happen. There are ways to do it right but its depends mainly on hardware and what programs you are using to run the game.

Their is no one way to do this either....emu's are easy but sometimes you have to use a different program or launch it a different way.

Like I said...its not easy. 360 really isn't easy being older games then the PS2 are much easier to run on a emu or wot not.