• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to sell Weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
ok im getting really sick of the search system.i typed in ''how to sell weapons'' and it didnt search it.its probably already a thread , but maaahhhh i dont care. im towards the end , when you have to raise 5 or 6 mil.any help would be appreciated , but i just wanna know if i can sell my weapons. i mean whats the point in putting the value in the description if you cant sell it???:ermm:

master666epic

Reaction score
go to pawnbroker(i think it called that) then click rb or lb till weapons comes up hope this helps :)

master666epic

Reaction score
then lt or rt to switch between the weapons you have :)

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
For ****'s sake could you at least have the decency to compile all of your idiotic questions to one thread?

master666epic

Reaction score
chill :S sorry to say but if you have nothing good to say keep it to yourself :)

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
For f***'s sake could you at least have the decency to compile all of your idiotic questions to one thread?

hhhhmmmmmm stfu .............................bitch..........:| and maybe you should stop posting the same comment over and over......dumbass

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
chill :S sorry to say but if you have nothing good to say keep it to yourself :)
It's a good thing to say, I'm trying to get JesterJoe to stop flooding the board with questions that could easily be compiled to ONE thread.
hhhhmmmmmm stfu .............................bitch..........:| and maybe you should stop posting the same comment over and over......dumbass
You should stop making different threads for really basic questions that really don't spawn actual conversations.

master666epic

Reaction score
okay thats fair but couldn't you of been a bit more nice about it? and just been like dude in future can you put all your questions into one thread :) plus some people remember other questions and it easier to make a new thread :)

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
btw.. try the pawshop in bowerstone NOT brighwall.. for me I was getting extra from bowerstone and 125-% on brightwall!!!! GRRR

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
okay thats fair but couldn't you of been a bit more nice about it? and just been like dude in future can you put all your questions into one thread :) plus some people remember other questions and it easier to make a new thread :)
I'd be nice if this wasn't the fourth time I have said this.
I don't understand the second part of your post.

master666epic

Reaction score
I'd be nice if this wasn't the fourth time I have said this.
I don't understand the second part of your post.
oh i didn't realise i assumed was first time, sorry my bad :)
er tbh i dont either it just made sense at the time sorry again xD

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
*peers at sub board*

JesterJoe my man, try asking in the Help board next time. This is for discussion and...stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.