• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Huge Fabe fan

StarWolf

Hardcore Fable Player
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is StarWolf.. but you can call me Crystal or w/e you want. :p Anyways, I am a HUGE Fable fan.. even though I've only played Fable:The Lost Chapters so far and I haven't gotten the chance to play the other yet. But I decided to join a forum based on the game so I can meet other fans such as myself, and maybe learn about the other games. :p

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Hey starwolf, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

There's plenty of friendly people here so make yourself comfortable and get commenting :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, though thought name was StarFox when I first looked. Thought it was ironic that a name based on a Nintendo character would be praising a Microsoft game, then I looked again and realised I was wrong.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to Project-Ego, Crystal. Enjoy your stay and if you have any issues don't hesitate to ask.

Mm... the more I keep saying this, the more I feel like we're running a hotel here.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Welcome, Crystal! :D I hope you have a glorious stay on the forums! :)

We're all big fans of The Lost Chapters, but our passion for the Fable franchise has sadly diminished since the disappointing Fable 3. However, I hope that won't stop you from trying the other games in the franchise (including Fable 3 and The Journey). I was one such person who thought Fable 3 was alright as a game, though I do agree with most here that Fable 3 is quite flawed.

Anyhow, have a pleasant day, and enjoy yourself as you stroll through ProjectEgo! :D

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Welcome to Pego, crystal. Be sure to hang around the tavern

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
Super late to this introduction.

Welcome to the forums. I sincerely hope you're just lurking about and not actually gone already because the idea that I missed someone entirely is simply heartbreaking to me. Come back and we can be BFFs and stuff.