• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I be needing technological help guys.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Basically I took some videos on my phone, a HTC Wildfire (****test phone on the ****ing planet) and I'm trying to get them onto Windows Movie Maker to literally avail, I try to put them in but they just out as audio files with no video...

So yeah if anyone could offer any help whatsoever that'd be cool.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Basically I took some videos on my phone, a HTC Wildfire (****test phone on the f****** planet) and I'm trying to get them onto Windows Movie Maker to literally avail, I try to put them in but they just out as audio files with no video...

So yeah if anyone could offer any help whatsoever that'd be cool.
Smash the computer. And if that doesn't work, order your private ICT-guys to take a break from calibrating the holo-room and take a look at your supercomputer. OH WAIT, you don't have any of those. Good luck, son!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You probably need to convert the files yo.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Why are you using Windows Movie Maker? It hates anything but its own codec, it's useless.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Your missing the Codecs you need for the file to display. Just use this Pack called the K-Lite Codec pack, it's completley free and has no virus'.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm

THANKS BRUV

You probably need to convert the files yo.

No I didn't. They were wmv files, they just didn't have teh video ting.

Why are you using Windows Movie Maker? It hates anything but its own codec, it's useless.

Well, it's all I have and thanks to Azer I got the job done anyway.