• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I cant decide to be a prince or princess D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumpyprincess

Reaction score
Does it affect anything?
I really like the princesses dress its super pretty but the prince looks super charming
what will it effect in the game?

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
The only thing it effects, if is your King or queen,

If your king a girl named "elise" will be at the start to help you out, if you pick the princess, the "girl" will be transformed into a Guy named "elliot"

but its your story, you pick as it goes. Nothing shall be effected, unless you chose to be evil ;) then everyone is hating you.

lumpyprincess

Reaction score
Okay i picked a girl, and i just put on the pretty dress, but i wanna make it pink,how can i?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Does it affect anything?
I really like the princesses dress its super pretty but the prince looks super charming
what will it effect in the game?

Nothing changes except your gender and whether or not you start out with a girlfriend/boyfriend. Though... considering your name... you might want to be a Prince.

Okay i picked a girl, and i just put on the pretty dress, but i wanna make it pink,how can i?

Throughout the game you'll get the chance to open chests. Some chests contain combat upgrades, some chests allow you to use certain expressions and then there are the dye chests. These contain various dye colors and one of them contains the Pink dye (or something very similiar). I honestly can't tell you which one has which though.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Later, you should get Dyes in the game then you go to your sancturary and you can dye your clothes/hair and, all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.