• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I could never see my character's black hair much....

T

tony007

I could never see my character's black hair much....

After the quest "Rescue the Archaeologist" my hair is always white and i am always 55 or 65 years old. After that it's all white hair and creepy looking. I don't know if donating to the temple of Avo will get your black hair back. I think that will just change your age in the Hero Status, not your looks. I passed the other Archaeologist quest wher eyou have to enter the demon door to see him, so i can't hero save. So does hero save give back your looks after you donate and save?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I could never see my character's black hair much....

To my knowledge donating to the temple actually makes you younger, that includes your appearance.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

My hero doesn`t change either. He`ll always stay +65 good. I slaughtered most of Oakvale and those crazy butterflies didn`t go away.
But ofcourse, I already completed the game.

T

tony007

That sucks. i'll wait for more answers until i'm definitely sure

H

Hexadecimal

tony007;98676 said:
After the quest "Rescue the Archaeologist" my hair is always white and i am always 55 or 65 years old. After that it's all white hair and creepy looking. I don't know if donating to the temple of Avo will get your black hair back. I think that will just change your age in the Hero Status, not your looks. I passed the other Archaeologist quest wher eyou have to enter the demon door to see him, so i can't hero save. So does hero save give back your looks after you donate and save?

well each time you get the Age Reduction, it only takes off like 8 years I think... so if you're already an oldy mouldy, you wont notice a difference really if you only do it the one time...
to see the change, you'd have to do the Hero Save Exploit and get the reduction several times for it to add up to something you'll notice... and it carries the risk of mucking up your game...

T

tony007

I hero save to get silver keys before and it never mucked up my game. i'll try with age reduction and see what happens.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I have gotten variable results with the age reduction. As little as five, and as much as ten years each time, respectively.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

What's your alignment? If you're good than even if you are young your hero's hair will be "White/Blond" They only time your hair will be black is if you're evil.

B

blu phoenix

Sephiroxas;98711 said:
What's your alignment? If you're good than even if you are young your hero's hair will be "White/Blond" They only time your hair will be black is if you're evil.

Hmm..I never actually noticed that until you mentioned it..and now I remember. Guess if you want to at least look young, as far as hair and facial hair...evil is the way to go.:p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well if you have maxed Strength, you will have chest hair.

You only need to be slightly evil for Black hair.

Three

Rawr
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;98711 said:

You know.. staying neutral is a possibility. Maybe through mods, trainers or whatever. You don't really look that old, for me I have no chest hair even though I maxed out health + physique [toughness gives too much muscle.. looks bad] and my hair's black.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Three;98971 said:
You know.. staying neutral is a possibility. Maybe through mods, trainers or whatever. You don't really look that old, for me I have no chest hair even though I maxed out health + physique [toughness gives too much muscle.. looks bad] and my hair's black.
:lol: There's no such thing as neutral. :p

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;99047 said:
:lol: There's no such thing as neutral. :p

Well there kinda is such thing as neutral.......
.....one of my characters had black eyes, small horns, and a halo......that's pretty much neutral but it's pretty much impossible to stay like that

(do one good thing you get blu eyes and horns shrink)

(do one bad thing eyes are red and halo dissapears)​

I did this when I had a full evil character that wanted to be full good so I went to the Temple of Avo and donated 33k and became "neutral"​

(and I got that Legendary mace thing)​

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;99050 said:
Well there kinda is such thing as neutral.......
.....one of my characters had black eyes, small horns, and a halo......that's pretty much neutral but it's pretty much impossible to stay like that

(do one good thing you get blu eyes and horns shrink)

(do one bad thing eyes are red and halo dissapears)​

I did this when I had a full evil character that wanted to be full good so I went to the Temple of Avo and donated 33k and became "neutral"​

(and I got that Legendary mace thing)​

I was being sarcatic silly. ^_^ I know there's neutral.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;99052 said:
I was being sarcatic silly. ^_^ I know there's neutral.
Oh.......:blush::lol: