• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I didn't say I was powerful, I said I was a wizard. (PREVIEW)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Working on a original fiction, I hope to make it a little lengthier than my normal work as I haven't wrote anything in a few months.
Here is the first paragraph (It will be revised once I am done, and the descriptions are vague or nearly non existent for a reason)

Garret's head was spinning, he could barely stand but through the swirling he saw a burning truck, he waited a few seconds as the spinning stopped. Once he felt good enough to move on he slowly made his way to the wreck, he felt a twinge in his leg but didn't bother with it, he looked around taking in the scenery, he couldn't remember how he got here, the buildings were all tall, between ten and thirty stories high, gray in color with blueish tinted windows, the sky was red as if the sun were setting, yet the sun was directly overhead. He made his way towards the truck, it was a beaten up olive colored Ford, something under the hood was on fire, in front of it was a wrecked white corvette, he made his way over to the corvette "Hello!?" he called "Hello?! Is anyone in there? Are you okay?" a wheezing cough came from the vehicle. He staggered over to the car and checked inside, there was a man in the back seat with debris on top of him, "Hold on, your going to be okay! I'm going to help you." Garret said, he cleaned the man off, but as he removed the debris hiding his head, he realized it wasn't a man, no, it was a monster of indescribable qualities, it gurgled and grabbed Garret's leg, he looked down and saw his femur was protruding from his thigh, he fainted with a squeal.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i...really...don't know what to say.
originally i was going to react to the title and post
129153445008138520.jpg

but... it has nothing to do with wizards. :/
man wakes up, see's what i assume to be a car wreck, and inside it is a monster that goes after his femur?
why was there a femur gobbling tentacle monster in the car crash?

just...just...
what is this i don't even

EDIT: i reread your post and noticed this is part of something bigger that probably addresses all that... but i really can't begin to understand or critique it as it is now.