• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I figure it out why Theresa is alive!

VcVincent

Reaction score
I figure it out why Theresa is alive!

She is is part of Archon's bloodline, who were all immortal, so the hero could still be alive.

H

HobbeSlayerVic

Re: I figure it out why Theresa is alive!

All Rare Items For Sale!!!
All Dolls
Stone of myrbregothil
Arecheons dream
Amazing apple pie
Mysterious ring
Master hammer 107.0 + 1 aug slot
Chicken suit
Dog backflip
The counterfeit warrior
Red dragon
Perforator
Wrekager
Malestrom
Daichi
Hammerthyst
Highroller coat
All collars- almost all dyes
All necklaces - jewels
Lute-demon door key
All other rusty to master weapons meelee + ranged
Any achivement help!.
$$$9999999999$$$...NO JOKE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOR UN-USED FABLE-II LCE HALS ARMOR DUNGEON CODE!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

nice find!
+rep

L

Loki713

I never really thought of that, you're a genius! :p

R

-Ravan-

This has been discussed a few times. Theresa, is an Archon. So was the hero from the first one. However not all decendants gain the immortality power, only a few do. So the hero died and instead had a family and your his desendant. Which is why Theresa helps you here and there your the equivilant of her great great great great great great great great, niece/nephew. So the only family left. Her master plan is to take control of the Spire. This is to undo all the damage done to her family from Fable one. She however needed you to kill Lucien and stabalise the situation to gain control. As she's immortal she has all the time in the world to wait. She allows you to have your wish which depletes all the magical energy from the Spire. She however gains the Spire and is currently waiting for it to recharge. Like a rechargable battery the Spire expends all it's magical energy in one wish for each person, she's simply waiting for it to recharge, so she can use her wish. Which from various hints and sources in game seems to be wishing her brother back into the world, along with all the original charaters etc. I think this due to the book on doom mongerings "the end is almost nigh" if you read it it gives details on the dragon fight and Spire possibility. all yu have to do is use your imagination and a few other hints the game gives you to make the leap to Theresa.

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score

-Ravan-;288825 said:
This has been discussed a few times. Theresa, is an Archon. So was the hero from the first one. However not all decendants gain the immortality power, only a few do. So the hero died and instead had a family and your his desendant. Which is why Theresa helps you here and there your the equivilant of her great great great great great great great great, niece/nephew. So the only family left. Her master plan is to take control of the Spire. This is to undo all the damage done to her family from Fable one. She however needed you to kill Lucien and stabalise the situation to gain control. As she's immortal she has all the time in the world to wait. She allows you to have your wish which depletes all the magical energy from the Spire. She however gains the Spire and is currently waiting for it to recharge. Like a rechargable battery the Spire expends all it's magical energy in one wish for each person, she's simply waiting for it to recharge, so she can use her wish. Which from various hints and sources in game seems to be wishing her brother back into the world, along with all the original charaters etc. I think this due to the book on doom mongerings "the end is almost nigh" if you read it it gives details on the dragon fight and Spire possibility. all yu have to do is use your imagination and a few other hints the game gives you to make the leap to Theresa.
that souds like an awesome story for Fable III, it never crossed my mind she may want to wish back her brother :w00t:

Jikoku

Reaction score
if that would be true then the hero would have not aged.....like theresa and anyway, i saw somewhere that he died of old age :p That is not the why she is immortal :p

Roger

Reaction score
This thing with Theresa being alive still leads to another possible theory. The Crawler from Fable 3 could be The Hero of Oakvale and Jack combined, the reason for that is if the hero takes Jack's mask at the end of Fable TLC he's obviously possessed by Jack, and Jack now forever lives with The Hero of Oakvale and he doesn't die either since he's part of the Bloodline. Bam!