• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i found out so much stuff on fable 3, i made an account here just to share it with ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicOnTop

Reaction score
Re: i found out so much stuff on fable 3, i made an account here just to share it wit

ive seen all of this before? just watch youtube videos

Reaction score
Re: i found out so much stuff on fable 3, i made an account here just to share it wit

did you read it all? i wasn't addressing everybody.
i just got tired of people always saying they heard this and thaT will be in fable 3.
so that just confirms all that stuff people say won't happen.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Nothing new to see here.

Reaction score

it is not new to me either
just for people that dont kno

it confirms some stuff
like logan not having the hero bloodline and an army etc

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

There's several "this is for people who don't want to read all thats stuff, watch the videos, or are new to the forum, or just don't know this stuff yet" threads.

Yours is no more carbon copy than the rest of them.

Reaction score

i didnt kno everybody knew
if anything i would be one to give info i just wasnt aware everybody knew about it yet cuz when i search for stuff on fable 3 its always people saying stuff isnt confirmed and they dont kno yet so i just posted it

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Look, thanks for your contribution. However, the stickied threads contain all the information you have submitted here. We try to share "stuff" That has been confirmed about Fable 3.

Why don't you have a look around the forums? There's a lot to see about Fable 3, and also, why don't you introduce yourself to the other forum members with an introduction post in the right forum section?

Reaction score

thank you DarnkONI
i kno all about fable i just was trying to let everybody else kno but it seems they already knew

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

blazefire17;437094 said:
i kno all about fable i just was trying to let everybody else kno but it seems they already knew
Yes, we kinda are up to-date with information about Fable 3. Perhaps, if you look around here then you could find something you didn't know yet about Fable 3.

Reaction score

DarkONI;437095 said:
Yes, we kinda are up to-date with information about Fable 3. Perhaps, if you look around here then you could find something you didn't know yet about Fable 3.

thank you i will
and what is this about introducing?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

blazefire17;437097 said:
thank you i will
and what is this about introducing?
Check this [Forum Section], and post your introduction. So, the other members of the community may welcome you!

Reaction score

why thank you

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

why thank you
I love how verbally formal that statement is, yet the only things stopping it from being completely grammatically incorrect are two spaces.

Anwhoo I think this is new to me. I didn't read it because you said it had major spoilers, but the stuff you wrote about Logan is new (to me, again).

Reaction score
well look 'poop' i dont appreciate you not likin me
thats not cool dude
and thank you about that i kno alot about fable so that is why i made an account
im not an egocentric person
i dont even kno wut that means
i just talk like i do cuz thats how we talk were i live

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I'm seeing you ALOT around here, Blazefire. o_O

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
Its not a bad thing. I'm just pointing out that almost every thread that i had read yesterday were started by you or you had a message in them. Atleast you're active ^_^

Reaction score
Its not a bad thing. I'm just pointing out that almost every thread that i had read yesterday were started by you or you had a message in them. Atleast you're active ^_^
lol
im not really active as in on this forum, i just comment on everything
and i have only made 4 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.