• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have 3 extra Jack Hammers for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddy is rad

Reaction score
I have a bunch of paintings that i'd be willing to trade. I need Jack's Hammer for my achievement.

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Haha, I only need 5 more.

Beadle's Cutlass, The Inquisitor, Jack's Hammer, Skorm's Justice and the Bloodcraver

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Ohh yeah.. I thought I had that crossed out.

I actually only need 4. I have the Dragonstomper .48, just on another account, so when it said I needed 5 more, I counted that one (the Inquisitor).

diddy is rad

Reaction score
I just got the Bloodcraver today from my evil account in Aurora.

And now I just got the Beadle's Cutlass from the Sunset House on my evil account as well.

So now, all I need is Jack's Hammer and Skorm's Justice

Weapons I have to trade are

Swords: The Cassanova, The Love Sword, The Merchant's Bodyguard, Mr Stabby, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, Slimquick, Souldrinker, The Swinging Sword

Hammers: Aurora's Shield, Dragonbone Hammer, Faerie Hammer of the Moon King, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Lunarium Pounder, Mallett's Mallet, Scythe's Warhammer, Sorrow's Fist, Tannar's Glory, Trollblight, The TYPO

Rifles: Arkwright's Flintlock, The Equaliser, Facemelter, The Hero's Companion, Ol' Malice, The Shrieking Pilgrim, Simmons's Shotgun, Swift Irregular

Pistols: The Barnumificator, The Bonesmasher, Desert Fury, Holy Vengeance, Mirian's Mutilator, Reaver Industries Perforator, Tee Killer Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.