• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sabre

I have arrived

Hey all, I'm new to the community but not to Fable. After seeing the trailer for Fable 2 on my 360 I decided to play some more of Lost Chapters, so I was browsing some Fable sites and I found this good looking site. I figured with Fable 2 coming out I'd join up.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: I have arrived

Welcome to the Fable Forums, Sabre. :)

A

Apocalypse_89

yeah, thats the same reason I joined. So, tell us about yourself.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to register :D

S

Sabre

Apocalypse_89 said:
yeah, thats the same reason I joined. So, tell us about yourself.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Not much to tell, I like all video games, but my consoles of choice are X-Box, and X-Box 360. I also own a PS2 and Gamecube, and I try not to be a fanboy of one system, but when it comes down to it I like the x-box systems better for the simple fact that I like the games on those systems better. I also like PC games, I used to play City of Heroes and City of Villains, but I don't play those anymore because I didn't feel like paying for them. I also play WoW, and still do. Some of my favorite games currently are KOTOR, Fable, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Oblivion. I'm also big into music, it's cliche but I like all genres, although I'm definately leaned towards rock the most, alt, heavy, punk, ect... A few of my favorite bands would have to be Disturbed, Mudvayne, Green Day, Korn, System of a Down, The 7 Method, Avenged Sevenfold and there is tons more. I also am a big pro wrestling fan, more so for the wrestling than the corny storylines (I like TNA more than WWE) My gamertag is ScrewTheSystem. Not sure what else to say.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Sounds like you're gonna fit right in around here... ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I think you will fit right in aswel, im a wrestling fan aswel though i dont really watch it as much as i used to at all im into TNA (which i watch now and again) ROH and FWA (British Federation) also the hardcore CZW. and also prefer Xbox consoles over the others though im not a fanboy of any either great games make consoles not the companies necessarily. I have Xbox, PS2 and Xbox 360 but dont buy Nintendo consoles anymore. Great choice of music bands aswel :thumbsup: glad to have you as part of our community.

V

Vegeta

Welcome! thats alot of consuls i only have xbox and ps2.

S

Sabre

1Ak said:
Welcome! thats alot of consuls i only have xbox and ps2.

Haha, yeah I'm lucky to have what I do. I paid for my 360 and Gamecube, and my PS2 and X-Box were given to me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sabre said:
Haha, yeah I'm lucky to have what I do. I paid for my 360 and Gamecube, and my PS2 and X-Box were given to me.

Nice to have people give you things :D

K

Kalindor

Welcome I'm new too and ya that is a lot of consoles all i have is an x box and super nintendo. sadly i don't have The Lost Chapter. Any ways I like to start a traditon since your new you need a weapon so here is your first weapon the stick

A

Apocalypse_89

thats great, I only own x-box and x-box 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.