• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i have lost all progress

solorider

Reaction score
i have lost all progress because i did something like starting a new game,why did the game not warn me before i started the game? now i have to all of the game again

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
No, you don't have to. Before jumping to conclusions, you just press "Continue Game" And it lets you to select the character you want to select. Just make sure to play on the same Profile and Data Storage. ; )

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
How many games have you started? Did you save any/all of them? And if you only had one choice, than that's the game you've saved. Are you sure you've remembered to save your games?

solorider

Reaction score
i only had one choice to save the game,i did not get any message did i want a new save etc just the normal are you sure you want to save and the any progress message

solorider

Reaction score
sorry,i have just rechecked and i do have the original profile,i did not realise how the game saves worked on fable so i always loaded from the last card,i went back one card and the original profile is there,i have to make sure i dont over write it

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
probably don't want to double-post. And I'm glad you figured it out :)