• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I LOVE Fable 3 but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I do absolutely love this game and the franchise, but as soon as Black Ops comes out I'm trading the game in. I might play it a few more times until then, but really there just isn't the same replay value since Fable 1 and 2. It just feels like once you've beaten the main storyline there's nothing left to do but kill the endless spawning Hollowmen [of which there are trillions] and do some pointless quests that don't really get you anything cool for your character.
That being said, when the price goes down for the game a few months from now I'll probably pick it up again.

So. What's the best thing I can do once I've beaten the game? Anything new and exciting to do or are all these quests really just lame "go here, slay this, collect this" missions?

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
I'm going to collect everything, get all the achievements, and then sit down and wait for DLC.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
That doesn't sound so fun. Running around for hours trying to find things. Plus I don't much care for achievements...

Damn. Well, hopefully some promising DLC will come later on.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
That doesn't sound so fun. Running around for hours trying to find things. Plus I don't much care for achievements...

Damn. Well, hopefully some promising DLC will come later on.
Lol, sorry didn't mean for it to come off as sounding fun, trust me I'll be bored. Translation of my last post: There's really nothing to do :/

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
I have done every single quest in the game, except for my plethera of relationship quests that just replenish themselves. the only thing i have not done is the books. but I fell under the map and autosaved, so I am stuck =(
Chesty was a joke, tell you taht much. and no, the quests aren't all go here/kill this/collect this. I rather enjoyed helping out the necro boys in this game. Only improvement over the returning fable 2 characters imho. Damn you Peter Molyneux... always get my hopes so high, idk why i let him do it again for fable 3.

Reaction score
I do absolutely love this game and the franchise, but as soon as Black Ops comes out I'm trading the game in. I might play it a few more times until then, but really there just isn't the same replay value since Fable 1 and 2. It just feels like once you've beaten the main storyline there's nothing left to do but kill the endless spawning Hollowmen [of which there are trillions] and do some pointless quests that don't really get you anything cool for your character.
That being said, when the price goes down for the game a few months from now I'll probably pick it up again.

So. What's the best thing I can do once I've beaten the game? Anything new and exciting to do or are all these quests really just lame "go here, slay this, collect this" missions?
Ac:B,and black ops will be mine when they come out, im shelfing F3, just boring now, nuff said

Twilight

Reaction score

I lol'd when you said Black ops.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I lol'd when you said Black ops.

.... Treyarch have done a lot more work than anyone in the industry lately. They've fixed the entire ****ing game.

But anyway. I lol'd when you decided to give some input with that fully functioning brain of yours

Mlaar

Reaction score
hmmm here's an idea that you can do to spice up your Fable 3 game time but takes a bit of ground work..

First go and buy a spade, dog and torch in RL..
Second go bury some random item in an area around town, I suggest an old key, a book or even a letter
Thirdly walk up to some random person and tell them if they want to be your friend they need to collect the item for you then hand them the dog spade and torch..
Tell them to turn on torch and follow the light till the dog barks
Forth once they return the item dance with them a little and then say you want to go on a date to your favorite location, I suggest chosing a spot like the centre of the lions pit in your local zoo for added dangerous realism.

Do this a couple of times and not only will you be merrily laughing at how foolish they dance but with the time taken thier will hopefully be more DLC readily available >_>

Twilight

Reaction score
.... Treyarch have done a lot more work than anyone in the industry lately. They've fixed the entire f****** game.

But anyway. I lol'd when you decided to give some input with that fully functioning brain of yours

Yeah, I couldn't put down those spider-man games for weeks they were that well made..I'd hate to see them when there not working harder than anyone else.

If anyone fixed cod it was Infinity Ward.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't put down those spider-man games for weeks they were that well made..I'd hate to see them when there not working harder than anyone else.

If anyone fixed cod it was Infinity Ward.

HAHAHAHA!!! you mean with their rejection of punkbuster, lack of storing player data on servers, lack of fan base support, total disregard for their target audience, their inability to hire admins to use their idiotic cheat-detection system, their disregard for the broken mechanics, their totally lack of interest in the community, their lack of interest in patches, their blatant distaste for dedicated servers, a broken match-making system, rarely banning cheaters, not doing anything about hacked leaderboards, etc, etc.
Yeah, they fixed the game, all right.

Shadow EXP

Reaction score
I love fable but....

There are no buts god dammit nooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.