• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I married elise and now cant find her

Mrock

Reaction score
I married elise on the side quest to free the animals. Took her home, ( the nice place over the bridge from brightwall. We got busy (protected) I went on another quest. The Heart icon keeps popping up D-up I select it and it takes me to the sanctuary where I see a heart over brightwall. I know that elise is either sending a sex invite or a gift , but I can't accept, or don't know how to . can't even find her. can anyone help.

Assassin K13

Reaction score
I married elise on the side quest to free the animals. Took her home, ( the nice place over the bridge from brightwall. We got busy (protected) I went on another quest. The Heart icon keeps popping up D-up I select it and it takes me to the sanctuary where I see a heart over brightwall. I know that elise is either sending a sex invite or a gift , but I can't accept, or don't know how to . can't even find her. can anyone help.
Same problem here. I even had a kid with her and the kid is gone too.
I married before the darkness and didn't have the money to safe everyone, so I think it killed them.

deviltothemetal

Reaction score
(warning: this has spoilers, do not read if you have not completed the story line) It is a glitch. This glitch is hard to explain so try to bare with me. After the fight against Logan's elite troops in Bowerstone old quarter, my wife and kids had disappeared. I had no idea why, I assumed they had just died since they were living in Old Quarter during the battle; I then remarried a different woman. After the fight against The Crawler in Bowerstone Market, my new wife and kids disappeared as well and they were currently living in Bowerstone Market. I assumed this happened because they died during the battle like my last family, but they didn't. That's when I noticed the pattern; whenever a major battle goes on in the region that your wife is living in, 90% of the time she will disappear afterwards. and I found out that it's just a common glitch in the game. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid it. 1.) waiting to marry until the story line is over. 2.) avoid moving your family into Bowerstone Old Quarter, Bowerstone Market, and the castle, this is until the story line ends. The safest regions I have found to move my family into and avoid the missing wife glitch is Millfields and Brightwall.

I hope this helped a bit.
I have completed the game three times already.
My xbox gamertag is: deviltothemetal