• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I Need Help With Legendary Weapons

cng9590

Reaction score
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me these weapons. This is all I need to get the achievement.
~ The Merchant's Bodyguard
~ The Splade
~ Dragonbone Hammer
~ Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
~ Facemelter
~ The Hero's Companion
~ Scattershot
~ Thunderblade
~ Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
~ Hammer of Wilmageddon
~ Sorrow's Fist
~ Arkwright's Flintlock
~ The Ice Maiden
~ Tee Killer Shooter
~ Avo's Lamentation
~ The Equaliser
~ Bloodcraver
~ The Sandgoose
~ Dragonstomper .48

Lonewolf2442

Reaction score
Do you have a spare Beadle's Cutlass and The Swing Sword?

cng9590

Reaction score
I do not but if you can get me all those weapons I need I will be willing to just give you the two and all your weapons back. I just want the achievement. I do not care about keeping the weapons.

Lonewolf2442

Reaction score
I do not but if you can get me all those weapons I need I will be willing to just give you the two and all your weapons back. I just want the achievement. I do not care about keeping the weapons.

OK, Let's make a deal .I just Got Beadle's Cutlass today so i don't need that weapon. But I do need the Tea Killer Shooter , the Sandgoose, and The Swinging Sword. I'll give you other weapons if you will trade me the Sandgoose and the Swingin Sword when you get the achievement. I'm currently playing three games at the same time so I might get the Tea Killer Shooter if I do i'll give you it But i def need that, the Swinging Sword, and the Sandgoose. I only need those three to get the achievement.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me these weapons. This is all I need to get the achievement.
~ The Merchant's Bodyguard
~ The Splade
~ Dragonbone Hammer
~ Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
~ Facemelter
~ The Hero's Companion
~ Scattershot
~ Thunderblade
~ Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
~ Hammer of Wilmageddon
~ Sorrow's Fist
~ Arkwright's Flintlock
~ The Ice Maiden
~ Tee Killer Shooter
~ Avo's Lamentation
~ The Equaliser
~ Bloodcraver
~ The Sandgoose
~ Dragonstomper .48

Check your shops (Brightwall, Bowerstone, Aurora) for the bolded weapons or join random people and check their shops. The underlined weapons may be found behind gold doors (2 per game) or by solving puzzles/games. The rest are hit and miss with silver chests or at the sanctuary (Dragonstomper/Sandgoodse). Send me a message on XBL and I will give them to you.

cng9590

Reaction score
Check your shops (Brightwall, Bowerstone, Aurora) for the bolded weapons or join random people and check their shops. The underlined weapons may be found behind gold doors (2 per game) or by solving puzzles/games. The rest are hit and miss with silver chests or at the sanctuary (Dragonstomper/Sandgoodse). Send me a message on XBL and I will give them to you.
Wait so you have all the weapons or just the ones that are not bold and underlined?

m800_runner

Reaction score
just the non bolded underlined ones. Those are easy to get

cng9590

Reaction score
Do you think I can get those ones then and I will just keep looking for the rest lol :)

m800_runner

Reaction score
Yea like I said, I can do that.