• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I will give you Any item you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score
I will give you Any item you want

I need Microsoft Points for the Knothole Island add on. and sadly i cant afford to buy the points right now. I will give any and all items that you want for a MS points code.

here is a list of most wanted items you can have any or all of :-D:

* any weapon: legendary or master 2 slotted weapon (or below master if i can still find them i beat the game already lol)

* any book potion or gift (that includes the two pub games books of course and the sex change potion even the potions of life which increase your health bar, and also the 3 legendary gemstones)

* any of the 6 hero dolls. i have at least 2 of each

*highrollers coat. chicken suit, charlies hat (top hat looking hat) or ANY other item that you can possibly want

And dont worry if someone already makes the deal, i will still make the deal again with someone else there is not limit to how many people can get any and all the fable 2 items of their dreams :-D all you must do is send me a friend request on xbox live and also a text message saying what you want. please dont post the codes here for just anyone to see. send them to me on xbox live. I hope to hear from you all soon :cool:

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: I will give you Any item you want

Worry if someone else makes the deal?

Dude, your offering Items that aren't that hard to obtain for real money.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: I will give you Any item you want

I dont have a code, and I probs wouldn't sell it for ingame stuff anyway, but can you sell me or give me your pub games books?

Status
Not open for further replies.