• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I will help the needy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I will help the needy

Arckon said:
Hey do you need help on fable tlc?

Getting desperate now Arckon? :sly:

M

maniac_167

lol I'm good right now....thanks to you guys I have made enormous progress the last few days... this is my first time playing tlc through. I finished the bordello, the rescue spy bandit, try to stop jack, I killed my sister, killed maze, I returned to hook coast, and a bunch of other stuff all in 1 day. Now I'm exploring the northern wastes.. this game is so cool

G

Green101

I need help, how do i have sex with wife lol. really i dont know on stats is "times had sex=0"

A

Arckon

My advice give gifts flirt sexy hero pose and manly arm pump but heres another one of my stratagies.
After getting a house and a wife, take your wife to your bed and flirt until she asks if you want to go to bed. Say "Yes" and watch or skip the "act". Then, have your wife "Follow" you and just wait by the bed. After about one or two minutes, your wife will ask you again if you want to go to bed. Say "Yes". As long as you stay by the bed, you will not have to flirt and your wife will do all the asking.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

maniac_167 said:
lol I'm good right now....thanks to you guys I have made enormous progress the last few days... this is my first time playing tlc through. I finished the bordello, the rescue spy bandit, try to stop jack, I killed my sister, killed maze, I returned to hook coast, and a bunch of other stuff all in 1 day. Now I'm exploring the northern wastes.. this game is so cool

Glad you have found the help you are looking for and think Fables cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.