Discussion in 'Bowerstone South Tavern' started by SelfAppointedGunslinger, Apr 16, 2011.
Register or log in to browse without ads.
...what would you do?
Interesting question. Do you mean like do anything once? Or like be able to do one thing repeatedly with no consequences?
If you could do anything without consequences. E.g. I personally would like to host and participate in a quad bike race through the local shopping centre or even better drive a monster truck through it, (I'd probably remove all the people first.) Trouble is if I actually tried it I'd get hauled off to jail for property damage. However if I could get away with it then...well thats another story.
Just imagine you are immune to the law and could do anything basically.
i would recreate the get rich quick scheme from office space.
would not have missing money noticed and have to work in construction, would not have to council a door-to-door salesman (pretending to be a recovering crack addict) and ask him how to launder money.
just easy money with a computer virus and only a large company to suffer from it.
I'd record a uninspired popsong in the theme of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, and get no dislikes whatsoever! Mhuahahahah! >=D
I will Hack Bill Gate's bank accounts, with this I will win at life.
I'd go down some kind of free money route, yeah.
The first thing that popped into my head was actually "have sex."
However, after thinking with some sanity, I decided: Go to College for Education, Mediation, and Psychotherapy.
I like the hacking ideas, good call.
I'd have to steal some military gear while I'm at it. A jet here, a tank there. Oh what fun I could have with those.
Being able to walk into area 51 would be a blast too.
I thought long and hardy about this. I am willing to give up any chance for cash or pleasure for the greater good. I would make the world a better place by...
Turning all Christian, Muslim, Jewish and what-have-you fanatics and lunatics into Amish! Now, the Amish have perhaps the most bigoted views of all Christians, except maybe the "God hates fags" rednecks, but due to their technophobia you never ever have to take any notice of them at all. And for that they're most definitely my favourite religious group.
The more and more I think about this, I realise--as cliche as it sounds--that I would just love to run through a shopping centre STARK naked.
I'm serious about this, see my srs bsns face? -Yeah it's pretty damn serious.
Woah queeb, you must be pretty serious to use that face.
I would steal all the money from a bank's vault and i would be done than.
You can do that any day of the week, in fact..... nobody would even bother to stop you.
But alas you'd get youtube'd.
If I could do anything??
Be prepared for a loooooooooooooonnngggggggg list:
1. Get naked.
2. Steal a car.
3. Drive in a total straight line with a total disregard for the geographical constraints to Karen Gillan's house.
4. Have sex with her in plain view of the general public (like on an ice cream stand or something).
5. Put on a bra and panties and run through the street throwing cacti at people.
6. Go Car Surfing.
7. Drive a plane around on the road, not flying, actually driving, so the wings smash all the buildings and stuff.
8. Aquire a harem of 50,000+ beautiful women who will follow my every command *suggestive eyebrows*
9. Aquire a personal army of soldiers who will also follow my every command, but not for the same purpose.
10. Make everyone give me all their money so I can swim in a giant pool of it.
11. Make Wales a giant paintball ground.
12. Drive a car out of an aeroplane and then bail out of said car (with a parachute) while leaving Nick Griffin locked inside.
13. Rename England "Edland".
14. Rename Earth "Awesometopia".
15. Design a car with super turbo chargers and laser guns and wings and ****.
And probably many more, when I can think of them...
I'd probably create a few clones of myself, comletely loyal towards me. I would use them in my stead to perform the otherwise mundane tasks that I would rather not do.
I wouldn't mind clearing the sainsbury's liquor isle once in a few months and going on a major **** up with my inner circle which now would include the likes of jack nicholson, clint eastwood, etc. Plus a few hundred hookers to come along with us.
A few hundred? Up the game, dude. I have 50,000+...
Seriously, hookers? Eeeeeeeew!
Are you refering to SAG or me? Because if it was me, I said "a harem of 50,000+ beautiful women"... not hookers.
Also none of the women have like AIDs or anything.