• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could do anything and get away with it...

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
Id control peoples minds lol i know that you think i wanna do that

but seriuosly id probaly:
1.buy an island and called it mrmanishere
2.build my own giant robot with the help of eds beautiful women
3.throw a giant party on the island and everyone the forums would be invited
4.at the party everyone would were a giant funny hat
5.on the pier my own slaves would make a giant statue (made of gold) of the picture ed drew of me
6.give everyone £/$1000000000000000
7.the goverment would be forced to be lead by me and it would be called the fable 3 community forums
8.name every state of america after a member eg:johndoe azer hobbe brain tyrant lord
9.send hermit to justin biebers house and let him kill him
10.buy immortality from reaver and have a barbecue with mjmajarin

Reaction score
I'd also like to make my room a little more sound resistant. Not too much as I still need to hear people calling me from downstairs, be enough so that I can't be disturbed by all the noise that the little brats round the block make in the morning to wake me up. Also it filters out any T.V. noise that my brother's set makes from the next room. This way I never get my sleep disturbed again unless it's important.

Also this would be my alarm clock theme tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPvZreDv3ds

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
looking at the thread again, i seem to remember an old one where everyone was asked what superpower they wanted and the general consensus was time control so we could get away with perverted things.
don't know why it popped into my head, but relevant maybe?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
looking at the thread again, i seem to remember an old one where everyone was asked what superpower they wanted and the general consensus was time control so we could get away with perverted things.
don't know why it popped into my head, but relevant maybe?

I STARTED THAT THREAD OMFG.

Therefore I declare it relevant.

Please continue.

Reaction score
I'd probably have more mute people around me, wouldn't have to listen to as many people bitching or complaining then. MUTE PEOPLE!!! :D

Reaction score
I think I'd invent an empathy synthesizer of some kind. Then I'd fit one to every pyschopath or otherwise extremely inconsiderate person I can find to compensate for their lack of emotional understanding. They'd actually get other people then, plus we'd be a lot closer to the impossible dream of world peace.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
I think I'd invent an empathy synthesizer of some kind. Then I'd fit one to every pyschopath or otherwise extremely inconsiderate person I can find to compensate for their lack of emotional understanding. They'd actually get other people then, plus we'd be a lot closer to the impossible dream of world peace.

This sounds like a good idea. This kid at the park today threatened to kick me in the balls because I said he got boners over dogs. Now, if he saw it from my point of view...

Reaction score
This kid at the park today threatened to kick me in the balls

You'd think someone would have invented a protective cock and balls pack or something by now, to prevent such injuries (or have they already? :/.) I mean...there are enough males who hate the thought of a kick in the balls around to justify it's invention.

Imagine it hobbes. You could stand there ****ing yourself (not literally) in triumphant laughter as the enraged kid tries hopelessly to destroy your daddy buttons. Eventually he just passes out in exhaustion, leaving you and countless other males unharmed thanks to the all new Ballbusterblocker2000 :cool:.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
You'd think someone would have invented a protective cock and balls pack or something by now, to prevent such injuries (or have they already? :/.) I mean...there are enough males who hate the thought of a kick in the balls around to justify it's invention.

Imagine it hobbes. You could stand there ****ing yourself (not literally) in triumphant laughter as the enraged kid tries hopelessly to destroy your daddy buttons. Eventually he just passes out in exhaustion, leaving you and countless other males unharmed thanks to the all new Ballbusterblocker2000 :cool:.

protective_cup.jpg

It's a pretty common device...

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
I WOULD KICK GODS ASS

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
As an omnipotent being, god is a paradox.

Reaction score
I'd probably have a good rummage through a few armories around the world, you know take a surplus rifle here a tank there maybe a T-34 and a panther tank (if there are any panthers left anyway.) Don't know where I'd keep them, perhaps have them fitted in the town center as a monument and put some railings around it to keep the scrotes away from it. That'll be my little aesthetic contribution to the community. The rifles would be used to decorate my living room.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

It does.

If god is omnipotent, then supposedly he could make a boulder that he couldn't lift. If he couldn't, then he's obviously not omnipotent. If he could, then it would prove that he couldn't do something (lift the boulder), proving he's not omnipotent. PARADOX!

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
It does.

If god is omnipotent, then supposedly he could make a boulder that he couldn't lift. If he couldn't, then he's obviously not omnipotent. If he could, then it would prove that he couldn't do something (lift the boulder), proving he's not omnipotent. PARADOX!

But..... he could make a bolder he couldn't lift, then make himself able to lift it, so he's not unable to lift it anymore, but he couldn't lift it before, so he still couldn't lift it, but now he can.

:)