• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you make ur character Evil in fable 3,is it harder for you to earn money?

Amplushious

Reaction score
I made my character a Tyrant,does that mean i wont get as much money as i would ifi were to own buisnesses or rent out houses,then i if i were to take the good side?

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
As a tyrant you should have no problem upping the rent on houses and shops etc to actually make more money as you wont mind the negatives of having the people dislike you more. If you playing as an evil character you can also steal items from shops again without worrying too much about it affecting your moral. also, not going to spoil the game, but some harder decision making later on will earn you more gold but will be considered "evil".
I'd say it'd prob. be somewhat easier to earn gold as an evil character than playing as a good one I may be wrong here though.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'd say you're right there - being evil means more money the easy way, at least. Hike up the rent, charge top prices for goods and steal like there's no tomorrow. And most of all - enjoy it :devil: