• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Back Again!

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
I'm Back Again!

Yeah.Hey guys I'm back again.Sorry I haven't been on the forums for a couple of months.It's just I've been busy with loads of stuff and I don't have time with the forums or fable.

So I apologize for not being on the forums lately/at all and I also wanted to ask YOU(all of the fable forumers and players)to stop sending me friend requests.

Please stop!I'm trying to be nice here and all but in all fairness I have to keep telling you this until it's mashed into your cranium.Stop sending me friend requests.I won't accept them if I don't know who you are so stop sending me them.Please!

The only time I will accept them is on special occasions and that's only a temporarily thing.You people have to understand that I don't have everything in fable,I don't play fable much and I need my space.

So stop sending me friend requests.Stop asking me for items or help in fable.Stop sending me messages online.And give me some space.I may help you in Fable III when it comes out but I won't add you as a friend unless you're a famous machinimator.

Anyways I'm back but not for long.Just came back from my holidays yesterday and it was fun.I also made a blog a couple of weeks ago:
http://andrewdlch.blogspot.com/
So you can go check out that and post some comments.I will be going back to school next month(bummer but encouraging).Then in October it'll be my birthday and I just may get both a laptop and a capture card(crossed fingers and hoping).

Not much more to say other then well uh.......It's good to be back!
Later.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: I'm Back Again!

Heyah.

Remember me??

Dentie

Reaction score

hey mate i think you still know me i sure still know you hope you had a nice vacation and welcome back

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

You probably receive so many friend requests due to having very similar name to one of our mods. Nice to see you return though.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Hey I remember you, welcome back.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Of course I remember you guys.It's been a long time but not that long.Anyways it's good to be back and I can't wait to start posting again.I think the reason i've been getting alot of friend requests from new people on the forums is because they're looking at my old posts that say things like:Selling Dolls!Selling Weapons!Selling Potions!You get the point.

It is very annoying just getting loads of random friend requests from people I don't know and have never heard of.It gets me very annoyed and angry because the second I delete a friend request I get a new one straight after.I don't know how all the famous machinima makers cope with getting massive ammounts of friend requests.So yeah I'm back,it's good to be back,I remember all of you and I thank you all for welcoming me back.

Seeya.

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome back!!!! I am sure you don't know who I am ccoz of my username but I am White Knight. I have changed my username a lot over the past few months

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Well welcome back :p even tho i dont know you

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome back, mate. Hopefully you'll still be able to stick around even when school starts. :)

Dentie

Reaction score

yeey you remember me :)

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Thanks guys and guys I've never seen on the forums.