• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Im in need of help again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aabuko

Im in need of help again!

im encravado nesta bicha cadeia dela a prisão um onde u salvo ur mamãe ou whe devia chamada ela escarlate levantado im encravado na prisão existe um em qualquer caso fora:'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Im in need of help again!

Aabuko said:
im stuck in this gay jail its the prison one where u save ur mom or whe should call her scarlet rose im stuck in the prison is there anyway out?:'(

Is this on The Lost Chapters or Fable?

If its on Fable do you mean the prision where you have to do that race?

I dont own The Lost Chapters you see so dont know about a prision part on that but could help if i knew which you meant.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Just wait some time in your... umm... room where your stuck and then a guard comes to speak with you. Then you have to run and win the race. Then you can get to the prison chiefs room and you must read the code on the wall behind the chief or something. Then you can open one book on the table to get the cell key. If you choose the wrong book you must do it again until theres no more books left.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
Just wait some time in your... umm... room where your stuck and then a guard comes to speak with you. Then you have to run and win the race. Then you can get to the prison chiefs room and you must read the code on the wall behind the chief or something. Then you can open one book on the table to get the cell key. If you choose the wrong book you must do it again until theres no more books left.

Yeah thats the one i was thinking of, it sucks if you get it wrong though as the book the key is in is random. Everytime you fail you stay in prison longer and age. I went in there about age 23 and got out at age 57 :(

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah thats the one i was thinking of, it sucks if you get it wrong though as the book the key is in is random. Everytime you fail you stay in prison longer and age. I went in there about age 23 and got out at age 57 :(

Theres no more prison quests in Fable The Lost Chapters. But now everything is settled.:D

A

Aabuko

não não que em passado parte de prisão quando u batalha kraken plz poste rapidamente

A

Aabuko

plz post quickly cuz im bored

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Oh.. So whats abou it?
You run around and when it tries to hit you with his tentacle you must hit it. Do it a couple of times and then it tries to shoot you with somthing from its moth. Then you can damage it and eventually kill it.

A

Aabuko

eu sei mas my danificar mamãe gets morto já quando eu uso um danificar treinador

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid said:
Theres no more prison quests in Fable The Lost Chapters. But now everything is settled.:D

Oh right lol i didnt know so.... :blush:

A

Aabuko

dela está legal Pato im justamente casta nova eu rlly dont como tomar projetando cuz a dont permissão um mistério

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Do you have Heal spell. I don`t now anything else, if I did the quest the thing never hit Scarlet. Maybe a couple of times, but it never killed her.

A

Aabuko

fazia para mim o tentáculo morto ela um acertado já obtido curar vida com como 5 guardas e eu houve um branca balverine predileto e o predileto aint da campo dela da mish Matar o branca balverine

A

Aabuko

i even got heal life with like 5 guards and i got a white balverine pet and the pet aint from the arena its from the mish Kill the white balverine

L

Liberator

The easiest way to beat the Kraken with little/no damage to your mother is to keep running around the edge of the pool while the beast's tentacles are flailing above the water. Once you see/hear a tentacle slam onto the ground, turn around and strike it. Then keep running until you another tentacle slams down. Turn around and hit that one too. Repeat the running/striking strategy until the Kraken's head rises out of the water.

When the Kraken's head approaches you, whack away at it with a good-quality sword. After about three or four hits, the Kraken's head will withdraw back under the water. Then you'll have to repeat the running strategy described above again.

With luck, you can kill the Kraken the second time its head comes out of the water.

If Scarlet gets hurt while your fighting the Kraken, use the forementioned "Heal" spell on her. The biggest thing to remember though, is that to keep Scarlet alive, don't stop moving while the Kraken's tentacles are above the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.