• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

I'm leaving

I won't be loging on this site anymore. I don't need it anymore, i have found somthing better to involve my time with. Jesus is now my focus and all other things are second. I hope you all come to know him as your savior, but I haven't got the time for this site anymore. Don't think that I hate any of you or that I've been affended. I just feel that I must presue God with passion unlike before. Goddbye this is my Battlecry!!!

Ps. get rid of my user tag projectego.

D

DivY

Re: I'm leaving

Well, bye. It's good to see more people making religion thier purpose. Take care.

K

Kato Si

DivY said:
Well, bye. It's good to see more people making religion thier purpose. Take care.

have you ever known Jesus as your personal savior?

F

Fuzi0n

DivY said:

No, id rather not see people waste their lives in fake hopes and storys.
What a load of crap.

Ok, bye. Nice knowing you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Good while it lasted and bye i guess. Shame to see such an active poster leave so early in the sites development :(

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Seeya Kato, best of luck.

K

Kato Si

Fuzi0n said:
No, id rather not see people waste their lives in fake hopes and storys.
What a load of crap.

Ok, bye. Nice knowing you.

It's not a waste, you just haven't felt what It is like to have a deep relationship with our creator. Trust me if you had been to Battlecry your mind would be very open. I will pray for you and ask that you someday will give God who loves you so much that he gave his only son to die for you a chance.

As for religion, I don't beleive in it. beleive in a faith that is the true faith that was the foundation of world. I pray that all will come to know Christ as there savior.

The problem that has mislead you, is the look the world gives you about me and my faith. It says we are radical, crazy, strange people. Adn you know what that's true we are radical for christ, we are crazy for God, and we are strange because we do not walk the walk the world does. We love Jesus with such a passion that everythig else is second best. I only hope that you will give God a chance, he loves you so much.

If you want to know more, I'll be staying longer than I thought. projectego don't delete my profile.

F

Fuzi0n

Jesus wouldn't like you double posting so much.

And sorry to say this, but i dont believe in religion, its a waste of time. Religion has created more wars than any other cause, so why should we follow it? So we can join individual groups believing in differant ideas of how "Supreme" they are to everyone else, all it does is put everyone into groups of their beliefs.

Why cant we just all get along? No, we cant. Becuase people like you want war, well sorry, but no. And im finding your posts very annoying and somehow offending, keep your religous oppinons to yourself.

And religion? theres nothing to it, nothing new to be learnt. Science is the future my friend, not god. We are more powerful than god now.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:

And sorry to say this, but i dont believe in religion, its a waste of time. Religion has created more wars than any other cause, so why should we follow it? So we can join individual groups believing in differant ideas of how "Supreme" they are to everyone else, all it does is put everyone into groups of their beliefs.

Why cant we just all get along? No, we cant. Becuase people like you want war, well sorry, but no. And im finding your posts very annoying and somehow offending, keep your religous oppinons to yourself.

And religion? theres nothing to it, nothing new to be learnt. Science is the future my friend, not god. We are more powerful than god now.

Amen.

:lol:

K

Kato Si

Fuzi0n said:

JESUS DIDN'T START WARS, PEOPLE DID IN HIS NAME. JESUS HATES WAR HE WANTS EVERYONE TO BE IN UNITY. BUT WE MUST FIRST LOVE HIM BEFORE WE CAN LOVE EACH OTHER. WHEN YOU DO ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR YOU FEEL A COMPASSION FOR OTHERS AND YOU WANT TO HELP EVERYONE.

WARS WHERE CREATED BY PEOPLE WHO TWISTED GOD'S DOCTRINE. ALSO SOME WARS ARE NEEDED. WHEN OPRESSIVE GOVERMENTS RISE TO TRY AND TAKE OVER COUNTRIES WE HAVE TO FIGHT. TAKE WORLD WAR II, IF WE DIDN'T FIGHT BACK HITLER WOULD HAVE WON AND TAKEN ALL THE EARTH AND OPRESS EVERYONE LIVING.

OH AND YOUR QOUTE ABOUT US BEING GOD, HAHAHAHAHA!. YOU ARE SO WRONG MY FRIEND GOD CREATED EVERYTHING AND SCIENCE IS ONLY TO UNDERSTAND THAT CREATION. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. THE WORLD HAS TWISTED YOUR MIND AND VIEWS. YOU NEED TO BREAK FREE AND EMBRACE THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH OF JESUS

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

This cracks me up so much- sorry I know I am a newbie on this forum and shouldnt criticise but you really should keep an open mind and respect others choices. You've chosen God. Good for you- I hope your happy with it. Fuzi0n, however, believes in a more scientific explanation- which I would agree with.

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
This cracks me up so much- sorry I know I am a newbie on this forum and shouldnt criticise but you really should keep an open mind and respect others choices. You've chosen God. Good for you- I hope your happy with it. Fuzi0n, however, believes in a more scientific explanation- which I would agree with.

Then I am very sad for you.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Then I am very sad for you.

Dont be- I'm not sad for myself. I am very much fulfilled with the life I live. Last time I checked Christianity taught tolerence, respect for others and not to pass judgement upon others. Things which you obviously know nothing of.

In all honestly dude, I pity you. Your so obcessed with religion that you cant see past your own faith and open your mind to what others may believe. It is people like you who start wars my friend- people who believe that other religions are wrong. People who consistently consider themselves correct. Wars are started through belief in something- Hitler believed in creating a perfect human race. In fact he believed in it so much he started a world war over it. The war on terrorism in America was started by religious beliefs. I'm not saying that religion alone starts wars but alot of the time it plays a big part in it.

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
Dont be- I'm not sad for myself. I am very much fulfilled with the life I live. Last time I checked Christianity taught tolerence, respect for others and not to pass judgement upon others. Things which you obviously know nothing of.

In all honestly dude, I pity you. Your so obcessed with religion that you cant see past your own faith and open your mind to what others may believe. It is people like you who start wars my friend- people who believe that other religions are wrong. People who consistently consider themselves correct. Wars are started through belief in something- Hitler believed in creating a perfect human race. In fact he believed in it so much he started a world war over it. The war on terrorism in America was started by religious beliefs. I'm not saying that religion alone starts wars but alot of the time it plays a big part in it.

I respect your opinion, I don't agree, but I respect. You know nothing about me adn I'm not judging you. I'm trying to show you somthing greater than anything, a God who loves you.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I respect your opinion, I don't agree, but I respect. You know nothing about me adn I'm not judging you. I'm trying to show you somthing greater than anything, a God who loves you.

Yes I know your only trying to spread the word of your faith and its respectable but people have it heard too many times before dude. The world knows about God and Christianty and how Jesus died for our sins. People dont need to hear it over and over again because it sickens them. Not the religion itself sickens people but too much of something starts to really annoy people. I know there is a God up there. I know that he loves me. Chances are he is the reason why I have such a good life and I am thankful for that and I am sure God knows that but I dont go around trying to spread the word. People know they have a choice. They know God is there and if they dont believe then whoopey do- its no big deal to me. Im sure you dont get let into heaven on commission of how many people you converted since you became a Christian.

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
Yes I know your only trying to spread the word of your faith and its respectable but people have it heard too many times before dude. The world knows about God and Christianty and how Jesus died for our sins. People dont need to hear it over and over again because it sickens them. Not the religion itself sickens people but too much of something starts to really annoy people. I know there is a God up there. I know that he loves me. Chances are he is the reason why I have such a good life and I am thankful for that and I am sure God knows that.

So you are tired of the truth.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Cripes- I have already mentioned that I believe in God. I just stated I am thankful he has gifted me with such an amazing family and great friends. I just figure I should enjoy what he has given me or else that makes me unappreciative of what he has given me. That doesnt make me tired of the truth. I have accepted that God is there. Yeah its great and all but I tend to keep things to myself. I dont like turning up and saying to people- hey have you heard of God- hey its awesome. Believe in him. Its not my style and personally Christians shouldnt do it in a real hardcore manner either no matter how much they love God. All it does if **** people off and make them think that Christians are ever more annoying.

Yikes heres me liking my scientific explanations for things but believing in God but not being a Christian.

o_O

K

Kato Si

weirdkidinabox said:
Cripes- I have already mentioned that I believe in God. I just stated I am thankful he has gifted me with such an amazing family and great friends. I just figure I should enjoy what he has given me or else that makes me unappreciative of what he has given me. That doesnt make me tired of the truth. I have accepted that God is there. Yeah its great and all but I tend to keep things to myself. I dont like turning up and saying to people- hey have you heard of God- hey its awesome. Believe in him. Its not my style and personally Christians shouldnt do it either no matter how much they love God. All it does if **** people off and make them think that Christians are ever more annoying.

Yikes heres me liking my scientific explanations for things but believing in God but not being a Christian.

o_O

You can't beleieve in the true God, by saying I beleive in God. The only way to God is through Jesus.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
You can't beleieve in the true God, by saying I beleive in God. The only way to God is through Jesus.

Oh dont talk ****. So God and the true God are two different people? Yet again more crap.

This is getting very tidious and annoying right now. You see people like you are pushers who push this kind of thing until people get so absolutely ****ed off that they say:

"You know what- screw it. Screw it right in the a-hole."

Oh and by the way- I cant say I believe in the true God by saying I believe in God? Well guess what: I believe in God. That means I believe in God.

The only way to God is through Jesus- what the heck does that even mean! What?! I gotta go talk to Jesus because I have to make an appointment to believe in God? I have to believe in Jesus before believing in God? In case you dont know God is three things- the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost. That means that by saying I believe God, I believe in all three.

Are you protestant or catholic- just need to know which way your trying to convert me to here....

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.