• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Re: I'm leaving

weirdkidinabox said:
Oh dont talk ****. So God and the true God are two different people? Yet again more crap.

This is getting very tidious and annoying right now. You see people like you are pushers who push this kind of thing until people get so absolutely ****ed off that they say:

"You know what- screw it. Screw it right in the a-hole."

Oh and by the way- I cant say I believe in the true God by saying I believe in God? Well guess what: I believe in God. That means I believe in God.

The only way to God is through Jesus- what the heck does that even mean! What?! I gotta go talk to Jesus because I have to make an appointment to believe in God? I have to believe in Jesus before believing in God? In case you dont know God is three things- the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost. That means that by saying I believe God, I believe in all three.

Are you protestant or catholic- just need to know which way your trying to convert me to here....

:rolleyes:

I didn't come to convert, I came to ask and proclaim Jesus as lord. I didn't come to convert you, all I offer is the truth....

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

No. What you offer is your faith, a belief in God- something which you believe is the truth. Religion is belief. Others may not consider that is the truth. Let these people be. They probably dont want to hear it. Do you realise how many different types of Christian orientated religions there are? A vast amount. You see- this stems from interpretation of the Bible and what it means. I interpret the Bible a different way than you do and in your eyes I am instantly condemned to an enternity in hell unless I believe in what your believing in- unless I believe in your/your churches interpretation of the Bible.

K

Kato Si

Re: Jesus Lord of All

Jesus Lord of All

Please know that Jesus not only died for the world-every nation and tongue-but He also died for you. He is the God of the mulititude and the God of the individual. He has created a plan for us to live with him forever. Please call on Him and ask Him to come into your life. His love for you is unending.

"For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life". John 3:16 NIV

This is for everyone who views this thread. May you all know the love of Christ.

B

broken97

Kato Si said:
I won't be loging on this site anymore. I don't need it anymore, i have found somthing better to involve my time with. Jesus is now my focus and all other things are second. I hope you all come to know him as your savior, but I haven't got the time for this site anymore. Don't think that I hate any of you or that I've been affended. I just feel that I must presue God with passion unlike before. Goddbye this is my Battlecry!!!

Ps. get rid of my user tag projectego.

What happened? I dont log in for three days and look what happens. (This is Crazyarms by the way, I was helping my bro make an account when i saw this)

B

broken97

weirdkidinabox said:
No. What you offer is your faith, a belief in God- something which you believe is the truth. Religion is belief. Others may not consider that is the truth. Let these people be. They probably dont want to hear it. Do you realise how many different types of Christian orientated religions there are? A vast amount. You see- this stems from interpretation of the Bible and what it means. I interpret the Bible a different way than you do and in your eyes I am instantly condemned to an enternity in hell unless I believe in what your believing in- unless I believe in your/your churches interpretation of the Bible.

Lets calm down. Yes there may be thousands of different kinds of christians, but they all worship the same God, and they all have the same mission.

And this is on a more personal note, because of my belief (different than Katos), there is only one way to go to hell, and that is by committing a mortal sin. One commits a mortal sin by breaking one of the Ten Commandmets. But to commit a mortal sin:
1. The sin must be big.
2. The person must know that what he is doing is a mortal sin.
3. The person must commit the sin willingly.

(ok im singing off of my bros account, ill sign on as mine now.)

K

Kato Si

broken97 said:
Lets calm down. Yes there may be thousands of different kinds of christians, but they all worship the same God, and they all have the same mission.

And this is on a more personal note, because of my belief (different than Katos), there is only one way to go to hell, and that is by committing a mortal sin. One commits a mortal sin by breaking one of the Ten Commandmets. But to commit a mortal sin:
1. The sin must be big.
2. The person must know that what he is doing is a mortal sin.
3. The person must commit the sin willingly.

(ok im singing off of my bros account, ill sign on as mine now.)

I agree, except I beleive If that person repents and asks for forgiveness by making Jesus there savior is saved from hell. But they must be serious and not just want a get out of hell free card, they must want Jesus because they love him and because he loves them. But they must pay for there crime or sin regardless.

F

Fuzi0n

Kato Si said:
JESUS DIDN'T START WARS, PEOPLE DID IN HIS NAME. JESUS HATES WAR HE WANTS EVERYONE TO BE IN UNITY. BUT WE MUST FIRST LOVE HIM BEFORE WE CAN LOVE EACH OTHER. WHEN YOU DO ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR YOU FEEL A COMPASSION FOR OTHERS AND YOU WANT TO HELP EVERYONE.

WARS WHERE CREATED BY PEOPLE WHO TWISTED GOD'S DOCTRINE. ALSO SOME WARS ARE NEEDED. WHEN OPRESSIVE GOVERMENTS RISE TO TRY AND TAKE OVER COUNTRIES WE HAVE TO FIGHT. TAKE WORLD WAR II, IF WE DIDN'T FIGHT BACK HITLER WOULD HAVE WON AND TAKEN ALL THE EARTH AND OPRESS EVERYONE LIVING.

Its funny how you talka bout jesus and hitler in the same topic.

1. Jesus wanted everyone in unity?

Hey, so did hitler. So why not support his beliefs?

weirdkidinabox said:
This cracks me up so much- sorry I know I am a newbie on this forum and shouldnt criticise but you really should keep an open mind and respect others choices.

Your not a newbie, just as long as you dont do a post in all caps.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
Its funny how you talka bout jesus and hitler in the same topic.

1. Jesus wanted everyone in unity?

Hey, so did hitler. So why not support his beliefs?

Your not a newbie, just as long as you dont do a post in all caps.

Well I'm new to the forum so I am kind of a newbie not a n00b though, filthy little creatures that they are with their leet speak...

^_^

The great religion debate, always an interesting topic of discussion eh...

Broken/Crazyarms I dont need to calm down, I wasnt riled up- sorry if it came across that way dude. Sometimes topics of this nature get a little heated you know? I just cant understand why people cant see where I am coming from. When it comes to interpretation and belief there are many different versions of what people consider the truth. Belief in something is what makes you certain it is the truth. If I believe something different and I consider it the truth and somebody else believes something different that they consider the truth, then which is the actual truth? Nobody can really say until they reach the afterlife. In the Catholic religion I think that they believe you go to purgatory to atone for past sins before you go to heaven- in my Church we are not taught that. We are taught different, so which is actually the truth? Nobody will really know that for sure until they pass on but yet the Catholic church believes this is the truth and my church believes otherwise. It doesnt make either of the churchs wrong or right- but peoples faith in that certain interpretation of the Bible gives them trust enough to believe uneviqically in that interpretation.

There is just something about the way that Kato portrays his faith and goes about telling others of it which I find slightly annoying. He is welcome to believe what he wants but there are a lot of things which he has said that can be taken out of context and I am sure I have done that once or twice. His portrayal of his religion comes across to me as very fire and brimstone- if you dont believe your damned for eternity. I already stated that I have a belief in a God and am thankful for what he has given me but yet over a discussion via private message with Kato he may as well have called me nothing more than an instrument of Satan- which was not appreciated at all. Using sentences like:
"he gave us free choice and you'll have to live with the conciequence."
Makes it seem like if you dont believe his version of the truth that what you believe is wrong- that is my interpretation of being told that Ill have to live with the consequences after I have already stated I believe in God. Oh yes-

"Satan is surly using you against me. Weither you beleive it or not."

That was Kato basically accusing me of being a tool of Satan because I was trying to make him understand where I was coming from. He also accused me of being a hypocrite even though I have not gone back or changed my stance on this subject. Not a set of comments which I appreciate but which I tolerate because if this is what Kato wants to believe then thats good for him. He can believe his interpretation and in the end it all does boil down to a belief in an interpretation of something- this even applies to me.

Anyway as I said last night to Kato- I came to this forum to discuss Fable- not to have a religious debate.

F

Fuzi0n

I think kato should stop going to sunday school at church and study a bit more on his spelling.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
I think kato should stop going to sunday school at church and study a bit more on his spelling.

Lol, all the religion in the world doesnt account for proper spelling :w00t:

F

Fuzi0n

Damn right, religion is just like a hobby. Education is mandatory.

C

Crazyarms

Fuzi0n said:

That is a personal attack in violation of the first rule of the Fable Fourms.

projectego said:
PE.Net Official Rules
In order to keep the Fable community forums running as smoothly as possible, and to also ensure the most enjoyable viewing experience for our members we have constructed a simple list of basic rules that are currently in effect.

General Rules and Guidelines
  • While we welcome discussing and debating issues, we will not tolerate insulting comments, personal attacks, slandering or intentionally argumentative posts (trolling).
  • Multiple or continuous posting in order to raise your post rank is forbidden.
  • Posting, emailing or private messaging with the intent to advertise, spam is not permitted and will result in an instant ban.
  • Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to you own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.
  • Please refrain from excessive cursing and any attempt to evade the ban words filter, the Fable Community Forums are aimed at audiences of all ages. Please consider if your post is appropriate for younger visitors.
  • Discussion of illegal activities such as p2p file sharing, software and media piracy and intellectual property violations are not welcome here.
  • You are permitted to register one account with the forum, attempting to create multiple usernames is not acceptable.
  • All posts must be made in English or with an English translation included. Only in rare circumstances will this be rule be waved.
  • While there is no set rule for this, inappropriate or overly large signatures will be removed at the Fable Community Forums staff's discretion.
  • The Fable Community Forums staff reserve the right to edit or delete any posts or threads without notice, including the expulsion of unruly members.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
That is a personal attack in violation of the first rule of the Fable Fourms.

Crazy, relax- I am sure Fuzi0n didnt mean it to be insulting.

I think this topic should be locked or else archived or something just in case things turn nasty...

:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Crazy, relax- I am sure Fuzi0n didnt mean it to be insulting.

I think this topic should be locked or else archived or something just in case things turn nasty...

:(

I dont think it was meant as a personal insult either, more of a sarcastic jibe. See how the rest of the comments go, if there is any flaming or anything it WILL be locked.

F

Fuzi0n

Depends, if im going to be punished.. then it was a joke =P
haha.

Yea, im only kidding.

I understand, and he has his own oppinons on who or what created this universe, and who he wants to believe is the creator. Its just irratating seeing kato double posting in places, simply with just a "jesus loves you!" as a secound post, for absolutly no reason.

Then he says hes leaving, and begins to post more than ever.

So i guess rule 2 was broken there by Kato. Anyway, i think im going to leave this topic, me and my friends at college have had enough laughs reading it. I'll move on.

Good day.

C

Crazyarms

Laugh if you want. To me and kato this is very important, and not a laughing matter.

(And its clear that kato is not violating rule 2, cause he has no reason to increase his rank, cause he has the highest rank here)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You people were starting to **** me off with this ****. Out of the many kinds of people I hate those of zealotry and those who speak out of their boundaries are the ones I hate most the most.

To Kato: Understand this, Kato, There will always be people who either don't believe in god or believe in him but just choose not to worship him. I myself believe in him, but I choose not to spend my time following him in his shadow or allowing myself to live the life of being commanded by him. You should never preach to someone who does not want to be preached to. It only causes problems and makes things worse. Also, you should never try to convert, you may think you weren't but you sounded exactly like you were trying to convert weird into your style of beliefs. Not to mention that it wasn't right to begin harsh mouthing weird like that, though you may have not been trying to say it like that. That I will understand and finish here.

weird: Now for you. The way you speak is that of a confused monkey. Some things sounded balanced and proper, then again some things sounded like you were changing your views. I'm not calling you a hypocrite, but you seemed to not be centered completely on your words. I understand that you believe in god, but choose to not live your life in his grace. I think that's a perfectly normal way to live, as I have chosen the same path. And to get on Kato as calling you a Satan worshiper is, how I see it, not completely true. Kato has stated before that he respects all o matter who they are. Now there may have been times when he sounded like he was taking it back, but I don't think he meant to state it that way.

Understand this, I am not taking any sides as I am the neutral being. I understand that people have their different beliefs, and their different styles of beliefs. Everybody can look at the same thing and always see something different in their own mind, this is natural. What I speak of is a theory of one of the greatest men in history Albert Einstein. His Theory of Relativity states that there will always be different views, that nothing is absolutely right or wrong. It states that everyone can see the same thing and always see it in a different way. I hope you take this and learn, I truly do.

P.S. Do not take this as preaching, if you think it is, you are wrong. I am merely giving MY view and in no way trying to force something upon another.

P.S.S. Crazy, it does not matter if he has the highest rank, double posting is still wrong either way, okay.

F

Fuzi0n

Crazyarms said:
Laugh if you want. To me and kato this is very important, and not a laughing matter.

(And its clear that kato is not violating rule 2, cause he has no reason to increase his rank, cause he has the highest rank here)

Oh, so its fine for him to brake the rules? as hes already at the top?

C

Crazyarms

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. O your done. ok now its my turn:

To Seigfried: First thing i want to say is that you always capoltize the Lords name.
Seigfried said:
I understand that you believe in God
Second it is part of our religion to spread the word of God, and try to bring others into his kingdom, so dont go off saying that we shouldnt. Thats just like me telling that you shouldnt like pickle pie. Also about the preching thing, I understand that this might not be the right place to preach, but in this case it is. We are told every Sunday to spread the word of God, and the only way to spread it is to find people to preach to. Now if we only preached to people who wanted to be preached to, well there wouldnt be a Christian religion. Now about Kato calling people satan worshipers, let me say this, i know as a fact that Kato can get hot headed, and he says things that he doesnt mean, so dont take his insults seriously. And about the whole double posting thing. It doesnt matter! He left remember. He is no longer part of this site. So just forget about it.

To Weird: Pretty much the same stuff i said to Seigfried. Believe what you want, we are just doing what OUR belief tells us we should do. We dont care what you believe in, but you dont see us mocking your belief, so dont mock ours. And
weirdkidinabox said:
Lol, all the religion in the world doesnt account for proper spelling :w00t:
That was just stupid, and in my veiw a personal attack. I dont care what everybody else says, but if someone said that about me (whether they were joking or not) I would be ****ed.

Ok i think im done. Im late for class now, so ill be leaving.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Well I refuse to take back my statement about all the religion in the world doesnt account for good spelling. Its not my fault if I think people should take a little pride in their writing and spelling. It was the way I was raised and I take pride in knowing that I am pretty literate. It wasnt a personal attack- it was an expression of how I feel about people and their spelling. Actually a true statement because if you think about it you could be the most religious person on the planet but that isnt going to help you spell correctly now is it? I dont mind typos. But nothing accounts for bad spelling. So there you go- I wont apologise for that, I wont say it was a joke because it wasnt. If the admins and mods here want to take that as a personal attack on you and if you want to then thats fine.

I did not mock your religion. Show me a sentence which I have posted, in which you can clearly say- hey this guy is mocking Christianity. If I wanted to make a mockery of it I would have done it in a very obvious and very insulting manner and it would have been utterly unmistakable that I was insulting your religion. Im not sure here but I dont think I said you shouldnt spread the word of God- I just didnt like the full on approach to it. Like everything is totally black and white. Fire and brimstone and all that jazz.

Now Crazy, I do believe in God yes but I would like to say something to you and in fact I am going to quote you on this. This is a line that, I am sure, some people think when Christians start talking about God:
"We dont care what you believe in"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just have to edit in one more thing. Crazy you pretty much condoned Kato calling me a Santanist, Im fine with that I dont care but it was, what I would classify as, a personal attack. Yet if I post something saying that all the religion in the world doesnt account for good spelling you mouth off at me for it. You have one rule for somebody and another rule for somebody else. You pretty much did the same thing with Fuzi0n as well in relation to the post he made hinting that Kato was trying to up his post count.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to see the wisest words I have sen posted here:
Seigfried said:
You people were starting to **** me off with this ****. Out of the many kinds of people I hate those of zealotry and those who speak out of their boundaries are the ones I hate most the most.

To Kato: Understand this, Kato, There will always be people who either don't believe in god or believe in him but just choose not to worship him. I myself believe in him, but I choose not to spend my time following him in his shadow or allowing myself to live the life of being commanded by him. You should never preach to someone who does not want to be preached to. It only causes problems and makes things worse. Also, you should never try to convert, you may think you weren't but you sounded exactly like you were trying to convert weird into your style of beliefs. Not to mention that it wasn't right to begin harsh mouthing weird like that, though you may have not been trying to say it like that. That I will understand and finish here.

weird: Now for you. The way you speak is that of a confused monkey. Some things sounded balanced and proper, then again some things sounded like you were changing your views. I'm not calling you a hypocrite, but you seemed to not be centered completely on your words. I understand that you believe in god, but choose to not live your life in his grace. I think that's a perfectly normal way to live, as I have chosen the same path. And to get on Kato as calling you a Satan worshiper is, how I see it, not completely true. Kato has stated before that he respects all o matter who they are. Now there may have been times when he sounded like he was taking it back, but I don't think he meant to state it that way.

Understand this, I am not taking any sides as I am the neutral being. I understand that people have their different beliefs, and their different styles of beliefs. Everybody can look at the same thing and always see something different in their own mind, this is natural. What I speak of is a theory of one of the greatest men in history Albert Einstein. His Theory of Relativity states that there will always be different views, that nothing is absolutely right or wrong. It states that everyone can see the same thing and always see it in a different way. I hope you take this and learn, I truly do.

P.S. Do not take this as preaching, if you think it is, you are wrong. I am merely giving MY view and in no way trying to force something upon another.

P.S.S. Crazy, it does not matter if he has the highest rank, double posting is still wrong either way, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.