• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JackofBlades39

Im new here

Hiya! can somebody tell me how this works? I play Fable, it's MY game;) . i just don't get this... Again, what's with this chicken chaser thing? i think ive been evil enough 2 earn som sort of scary title. Not a scary-in-a-stupid-way title. A scary title, Like "Angel of Death" or something. do u have any idea how many people ive given 2 skorm? IM STILL STUCK WITH CHIKEN CHASER!:realmad: Maybe its just somethin weird about it..... i need 2 reset the drive on my xbox or somthing, its going crazy..........

oh ya, anygirls on this forums thing? I have a specific question that i dont think a boy needs 2 hear. (i dont trust them with certain things about Fable.)

T

TheBeast

Re: Im new here

JackofBlades39 said:
Hiya! can somebody tell me how this works? I play Fable, it's MY game;) . i just don't get this... Again, what's with this chicken chaser thing? i think ive been evil enough 2 earn som sort of scary title. Not a scary-in-a-stupid-way title. A scary title, Like "Angel of Death" or something. do u have any idea how many people ive given 2 skorm? IM STILL STUCK WITH CHIKEN CHASER!:realmad: Maybe its just somethin weird about it..... i need 2 reset the drive on my xbox or somthing, its going crazy..........

oh ya, anygirls on this forums thing? I have a specific question that i dont think a boy needs 2 hear. (i dont trust them with certain things about Fable.)

ok u always start out with the name chicken chaser. once you get out of the fuild there is a place( its like a stand) you can buy new names. there is also a stand out side of the arena to buy them.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

The Beast is right, you can only change your name by procurring a new title from either the vendor outside the guild or the vendor outside the arena.

You can also attain the title of Paladin from the Temple of Avo if you donate a certain amount.

This is the wrong forum I think....

o_O

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

1. This belongs in the introduction threads.
2. You can always just drink your weight in booze and soon enough you will gain some sort of drunkard title. (or so I have heard)
3. What teh heck are you on!? You sound hyper in ways that I cannot describe.

F

Fuzi0n

JackofBlades39 said:

What? lol xD
You can trust us.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here.

The Beast is indeed correct, you have to buy a title or be forever known as Chicken Chaser (at least until after the ending :ninja:)

Seigfried said:
1. This belongs in the introduction threads.
2. You can always just drink your weight in booze and soon enough you will gain some sort of drunkard title. (or so I have heard)
3. What teh heck are you on!? You sound hyper in ways that I cannot describe.

He asked question about Fable aswel as introducing himself so i believe thread should be kept here.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I figured it was in the wrong forum as well, guess its the title which threw me off.

I never heard the rumour about drunkard Siegfried, that would would be a pretty cool title to have....

*drinks some more bourbon*

C

Crazyarms

Yeah welcome to the best fable fansite in the universe.

*Thinking* why the hell do i always introduce people like that?:ermm:

O and i dont think there are any girls here. There probably is, but they are not active.

Umm i take that back.
Ulicus said:
Speaking of girl-gamers, I spotted a *crazy* hot chick (and I'm not talking about 'doable', I'm talking about B.E.A-utiful) working in a game shop the other day, I had to do a triple take. Talk about a paradox. :wacko:
My bad jnethirteen.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Yeah welcome to the best fable fansite in the universe.

*Thinking* why the hell do i always introduce people like that?:ermm:

You know the truth in advance :p

:blush:

C

Crazyarms

Wheres ego at? I havent heard from him in a while.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Think hes just busy, maybe working or something. I havent seen him online in afew days and was meant to be going to his house today but i got to go to work (overtime) so cant. Im sure he will be around before you know it ;)

C

Crazyarms

i hope so. its not the same without him. *tear rolls down face*

and i havent heard from pickel boy also.

Status
Not open for further replies.