• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new here.

TechAmateurKendrick

Reaction score
Hello everyone I've just signed up here, and I'm really glad to run meet other Fable fans.
Fable & Fallout are my favorite RPGs so far. I've played Fable The Lost Chapters, Fable 2, Fable 3, and only a demo for Fable Heroes. I don't own a kinect so I haven't played Fable The Journey. So far Fable 2 is my favorite in the series.Mainly because I liked it's storyline & characters more than I did in the other games. Anyway, I've met a lot of people on youtube that hates the series, and only a few people that likes the series. I'm just glad to see a ton of people here that aren't hostile towards Fable.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, any questions dont hesitate to ask. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome! Great to have you here :D

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hi there I don't believe we've met. :troll:

RUN KENDRICK

SAAAAAAAAAAVE YOURSEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

In other news: welcome to the elite.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Hello, it kinda echoes in here these days, but I guess it'll all liven up when the spring heat hits the hormones.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Kendrick, eh? Great to see you've survived the past few days well enough. Glad to have you here (though if you ever get the urge, do run before your sanity is annihilated). ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
We actually hate Fable, but stick around out of a sick sense of duty. I LOVE YOU BABY I CAN'T LEAVE YOU.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Pretty much what walker said, I hate fable too only really loved Fable 1 & TLC unconditionally but I stick around Projectego & The Dead Hamster because of the community, the people of these forums are too damn sexy to leave.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome welcome Kendrick, to the only place on the internet where sex, lunacy, and Fable all co-exist peacefully. Enjoy your stay.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
You should know that the lunacy and Fable are free-to-play, but Gikoku and Tsuyu've got the sex on lockdown. Gonna have to pay up if you want a piece of that.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
You're not paranoid if they're really following you..

Welcome