• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Sorry, I couldn't Help But Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

King D

Reaction score
Holy Sh*t, i cant actually believe people in this particular forum are getting aroused over a video game character and then feeling it a good idea to defend and encourage one another to comment about how your t.v. screen has generated a picture of a human and made you think it would be a good idea to tell other people on here of how sad you are that your interested/aroused or certain lacking of a partner your experiencing!? can someone explain it to me please? i can understand graphics are improving as someone said but thats it.

p.s. im loving the she hulk pic...brilliant

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
Better than in Fable2. My characters eyes were shifting in different directions.
Im a girl and I dont "swing that way" but I nearly passed out when I put her in underwear :L

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
fable2-monster.jpg
She-Hulk is not pleased.​

LOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Like Ursala from The Little Mermaid, but in human form! LMFAO

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Holy Sh*t, i cant actually believe people in this particular forum are getting aroused over a video game character and then feeling it a good idea to defend and encourage one another to comment about how your t.v. screen has generated a picture of a human and made you think it would be a good idea to tell other people on here of how sad you are that your interested/aroused or certain lacking of a partner your experiencing!? can someone explain it to me please? i can understand graphics are improving as someone said but thats it.

I ain't aroused, brah. But it's nice to look. It's much easier to fit clothes on a curvy model than some stick at least. And no one wants to play an ugly hero unintentionally. ROFL

Although, I do know a few people obsessed with fictional characters. My cousin is in love with Ivy from the Soul Series for instance.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score

It's not that weird to be aroused over a video game character, dude.

Khalin

Reaction score
Uh, wow. For someone who isn't even active here, you've got a lot of nerve to be that obnoxious and disrespectful towards other members on this forum. Stop trying so hard to sound condescending. I can't give honest answers to your questions either, since your premise is flawed. There are many people who do in fact, find these designs attractive, which is getting more commonplace now due to the level of graphics being standardized to the point of realism at which they currently are. Stop trying to act like people that find extra appeal in it are somehow beneath you, and don't pretend as if it's some abnormal occurrence that rarely happens due to some mental deformity. For better or worse, a lot of people can find character models that attractive, just like some people can look at a well-crafted statue or intricately done painting of some beautiful person and like it that much. Don't pretend as if you don't get it.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Uh, wow. For someone who isn't even active here, you've got a lot of nerve to be that obnoxious and disrespectful towards other members on this forum. Stop trying so hard to sound condescending. I can't give honest answers to your questions either, since your premise is flawed. There are many people who do in fact, find these designs attractive, which is getting more commonplace now due to the level of graphics being standardized to the point of realism at which they currently are. Stop trying to act like people that find extra appeal in it are somehow beneath you, and don't pretend as if it's some abnormal occurrence that rarely happens due to some mental deformity. For better or worse, a lot of people can find character models that attractive, just like some people can look at a well-crafted statue or intricately done painting of some beautiful person and like it that much. Don't pretend as if you don't get it.

I think Link from LOZ is pretty hot, really.

Khalin

Reaction score
I think Link from LOZ is pretty hot, really.
For the NES?

have you not seen the female spartan ass in reach?

View attachment 175
It might be the brightness on my settings, but I can't see it very well.

Although, I do know a few people obsessed with fictional characters. My cousin is in love with Ivy from the Soul Series for instance.
Ivy looks disgusting though. Even Sonia from Ninja Gaiden II would've been a better pick, lol.
ninja-gaiden-2-sonia.jpg
If I were straight, I'd probably go for a more modern rendition of Aya from Parasite Eve.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
For the NES?

It might be the brightness on my settings, but I can't see it very well.

Ivy looks disgusting though. Even Sonia from Ninja Gaiden II would've been a better pick, lol.
ninja-gaiden-2-sonia.jpg
If I were straight, I'd probably go for a more modern rendition of Aya from Parasite Eve.
Oh, yeah, haha. Twilight Princess, ftw.

Khalin

Reaction score
Gayer than a goose. Haha. Nah, I'll tackle anything, to phrase it lightly.
Oh I see. I didn't suspect actually, I just assumed you were a very open-minded/secure straight guy. Well since the topic's already been slightly derailed, I don't see the harm in broadening it to "attractive video game characters". When I was 12-15 I was really into Cloud Strife, haha. I even did my fair share of Cloud Strike artwork, I'll admit. I'm pretty fond of Sieg Wahrheit actually.

sieg_wahrheit.jpg
sieg-wahrheit-961.jpg

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score

Youre post obviosly shows:
a) Your new
b) Your trying to impress (and failing)
c) You must be blind not to find atleast ONE video game character that floats you boat

Khalin

Reaction score
Youre post obviosly shows:
a) Your new
b) Your trying to impress (and failing)
c) You must be blind not to find atleast ONE video game character that floats you boat
You can consider him pretty new based on his post count. And yes, he's trying to impress or sound superior or something. His flawed insinuation that we're "lacking a partner" was a bit too much. My original post to him was actually quite toned down because I thought he was 13-16 or something [I try to be nice to kids], but the guy's profile states that he's 21. It's kind of unacceptable [and a bit embarrassing] to be acting like that at his age, and I hate try-hard attitudes.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
You can consider him pretty new based on his post count. And yes, he's trying to impress or sound superior or something. His flawed insinuation that we're "lacking a partner" was a bit too much. My original post to him was actually quite toned down because I thought he was 13-16 or something [I try to be nice to kids], but the guy's profile states that he's 21. It's kind of unacceptable [and a bit embarrassing] to be acting like that at his age, and I hate try-hard attitudes.

Some people are just born assholes.

Tiny5th

Reaction score
That is one thing that narked me speaking of facial hair, I was a fan of the large sideburns in fable 1 and 2 and they went well with long hair, so was annoyed to find the new ones come with a built in moustache.

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
That is one thing that narked me speaking of facial hair, I was a fan of the large sideburns in fable 1 and 2 and they went well with long hair, so was annoyed to find the new ones come with a built in moustache.
They do? I thought there was normal ones too. Must be thinking of something else.

Khalin

Reaction score
The facial hairs in all the Fable games were really ugly.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score

You mean Mutton Chops? It does come without the mustache in Fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.