• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Sorry, I couldn't Help But Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
I liked the poet's beard or whatever, made me feel like Shakespeare.

Khalin

Reaction score
The goatees weren't that bad if you had the right hair and shirt.
Eh, I don't mind a slight five o' clock shadow or perhaps a little soul patch, but in general I never saw anything attractive about facial hair. Just makes him look like some dirty old man.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Eh, I don't mind a slight five o' clock shadow or perhaps a little soul patch, but in general I never saw anything attractive about facial hair. Just makes him look like some dirty old man.

He often did look like some dirty old man, pedophile fingers n all.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I dunno. Logan was sure kickin' it well with that soul patch of his. And my friend went crazy when she saw my Brawny man mustached hero. ROFL

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
Just makes him look like some dirty old man.
This is true with most of them. xD I loved my dirty, old man hero in Fable 2. Should make one for Fable 3 and just pretend he's always been that old.

Khalin

Reaction score
He often did look like some dirty old man, pedophile fingers n all.
Yeah. I'm just not usually a fan of facial hair since it adds like 15-20 years of age... not necessarily in a good way either. Maybe it's just all the stigma associated with sleazy hustlers that makes it so unattractive to me.

I dunno. Logan was sure kickin' it well with that soul patch of his. And my friend went crazy when she saw my Brawny man mustached hero. ROFL
Logan's soul patch was fine. Can't say I feel the same way about moustaches though... out of all the facial hairs one can have, I think moustaches are the least attractive and simultaneously the most aging. :(

2888_77441926556_678171556_2243657_6835543_n.jpg
Gregor+Photography+%282%29.jpg

I'd actually love facial hair that looked something like this, but they never make any "moderate" or "lite" kinda facial hair options such as these.

AcireJumi

Reaction score
Logan's soul patch was fine. Can't say I feel the same way about moustaches though... out of all the facial hairs one can have, I think moustaches are the least attractive and simultaneously the most aging. :( I'd actually love facial hair that looked something like this, but they never make any "moderate" or "lite" kinda facial hair options such as these.
The guy in the second picture... his neck frightens me for unknown reasons. But yeah light facial hair would be nice.

Khalin

Reaction score
The guy in the second picture... his neck frightens me for unknown reasons. But yeah light facial hair would be nice.
Is it the Adam's Apple? I love a guy with a pronounced Adam's Apple.
biggrin.gif

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Is it the Adam's Apple? I love a guy with a pronounced Adam's Apple.
biggrin.gif

You scare me in a most profound way, to the point of being disturbed.

Nevertheless Khalin, you're a very smart individual and I respect you enough NOT to argue with you.

I found several fictional characters hot, nothing is wrong with it, I guess that guy WAS being a total douchebag. I remember watching Avatar TLAB a LONG time ago... season 1 was really all I saw since I grew out of it.

Khalin

Reaction score
You scare me in a most profound way, to the point of being disturbed.

Nevertheless Khalin, you're a very smart individual and I respect you enough NOT to argue with you.
Well thanks haha, but how do I scare you? I certainly can't be the only gay guy you've ever met before, considering you're 18 and you live in California.

AcireJumi

Reaction score
Really? The only version I found had the chops end by coming up the face to form a handlebar-esque moustache
Like so
I think that is Side Burn and Beard. And I for some reason believe I have muttons chops on at least one of my fable 3 characters. :O

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
Well thanks haha, but how do I scare you? I certainly can't be the only gay guy you've ever met before, considering you're 18 and you live in California.

No, I am not from California. That is mere trickery so people don't know where I really live. Even though I do not care where anyone knows I live.

I live in South Carolina. You know, that state where lots of hardcore Christians live... and a lot of people who hate gays... and lots of people who would rather see the world rid of all homosexuals... those people.

Well because I live in South Carolina, and because of the crazy rednecks who I grew up with, and because of Christian grandparents, and my parents, you'd understand the hatred one gets for being gay.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but it is basically 'in my blood'. I grew up around homophobes, people who'd rather see all gays GONE off of this planet. Because of that, my mind has psychologically developed to strongly dislike gays. And for this reason, I cannot stand being next to gays. Knowing you're gay makes me feel disturbed even talking to you.

It's nothing personal Khalin, and I apologize, but that is the way I was raised, and my mind has developed a disgust to gays. Sorry, I can try and try and try to accept gay people, but it is in my passion that I strongly dislike gays.

However because I am smart enough to understand things many do not, I choose not to argue about such a topic, and keep my deeper feelings inside of me, and not flame you for being, in essence, who you are.

Khalin

Reaction score
No, I am not from California. That is mere trickery so people don't know where I really live. Even though I do not care where anyone knows I live.

I live in South Carolina. You know, that state where lots of hardcore Christians live... and a lot of people who hate gays... and lots of people who would rather see the world rid of all homosexuals... those people.

Well because I live in South Carolina, and because of the crazy rednecks who I grew up with, and because of Christian grandparents, and my parents, you'd understand the hatred one gets for being gay.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but it is basically 'in my blood'. I grew up around homophobes, people who'd rather see all gays GONE off of this planet. Because of that, my mind has psychologically developed to strongly dislike gays. And for this reason, I cannot stand being next to gays. Knowing you're gay makes me feel disturbed even talking to you.

It's nothing personal Khalin, and I apologize, but that is the way I was raised, and my mind has developed a disgust to gays. Sorry, I can try and try and try to accept gay people, but it is in my passion that I strongly dislike gays.

However because I am smart enough to understand things many do not, I choose not to argue about such a topic, and keep my deeper feelings inside of me, and not flame you for being, in essence, who you are.
WOW, lol. Uh, you probably would've been better off leaving this as a comment in my profile or something.

AcireJumi

Reaction score
I scold my students for doing exactly what you just did and they normally have to stand by the wall for ten minutes. My students range from 4-9. There are things that should be said, and things that should be kept in your head.

On a different note, has anyone ever gotten taller than Walter? o.o?

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
I scold my students for doing exactly what you just did and they normally have to stand by the wall for ten minutes. My students range from 4-9. There are things that should be said, and things that should be kept in your head.

On a different note, has anyone ever gotten taller than Walter? o.o?

Well then keep up the magnificent work Jumi.

No, I never realized if he was tall or not. I will check this out.

WOW, lol. Uh, you probably would've been better off leaving this as a comment in my profile or something.
Probably... was you there when that other argument of mine started? Where I literally expressed all I wanted to do? Well.. you might not want to know if you haven't yet.

Jesus Christ... how does something like this happen. As soon as I read your posts Khalin, I felt extremely nervous for some reason. I need to see a doctuh!

AcireJumi

Reaction score
Well then keep up the magnificent work Jumi.

No, I never realized if he was tall or not. I will check this out.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not...>.> Hahaha.

And cool! Tell me when you find out?

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not...>.> Hahaha.

And cool! Tell me when you find out?

I was not being sarcastic. I believe everyone should try to make the world a better place. And I try and try to improve people's lives by small things each day.

It's weird. You do something good, they remember it about an hour. Do something bad, they remember it a year. And THAT'S depending on if it was a small thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.