• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Sorry, I couldn't Help But Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Mutton chops? Haha.

I likeda deh name.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
Not to be an asshole but how did we go from talking about hot girl in Fable 3 to therapy about homophobia????? :wat:

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Not to be an asshole but how did we go from talking about hot girl in Fable 3 to therapy about homophobia????? :wat:
I uh... do not know Penguins.

However, I am still deeply aroused by this Fable III character. I was saddened I got a Star in Strength!

She is red-headed, and has the Mercenary suit on, painted red and white. She's a hotass Mrs. Claus if you know what I mean. God damn it LionHead, why not release the most BASIC color, Black, with the game!

I love Black headed chicks.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score

Because people get off topic? I dunno.

So to get back on topic...that princess sure had a nice rack. :D

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
shes cocks her hips when shes idle, so hot

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
shes cocks her hips when shes idle, so hot

Oh yeah...and when she does that flourish where she wrap her legs around an enemy's head and snaps his neck with just her thighs?
e6467-1238784341130.jpg
Unf.​

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
Being a straight female, I never really noticed anything out of the ordinary about her appearance... but the first time I played co-op with my boyfriend, he was like "whoa, you're HOT!!" He particularly likes the mercenary outfit, so I put it on whenever I play with him :lol: ... Man, if only I could find one of those outfits in real life... ;)

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Damn, any idea what shop they commonly appear in? that seems to be the only facial hair i'm missing

That's a...good question. *frowns at pic* I thought I saw it in-game, but when I looked at my mutton chops, it had a mustache attached. Baaallllls.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Oh yeah...and when she does that flourish where she wrap her legs around an enemy's head and snaps his neck with just her thighs?
e6467-1238784341130.jpg
Unf.​

That mercenary must have a nice last view.

Braindeer

Reaction score
That's not the mutton chops, mah boy!

http://images.wikia.com/fable/images/4/4d/Hero_3.jpg

These are mutton chops! :)

OH MY WORD. I love those chops. I want to play through as a chap just to have those.

Actually, forget that. I want 'em for the Queen. She's fashion forward. Before you know it, all the ladies in Alion will be wearing them.

And, yeah, the new female hero is a VAST improvement on Fable II's She Hulk. Cripes.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
Being a straight female, I never really noticed anything out of the ordinary about her appearance... but the first time I played co-op with my boyfriend, he was like "whoa, you're HOT!!" He particularly likes the mercenary outfit, so I put it on whenever I play with him :lol: ... Man, if only I could find one of those outfits in real life... ;)

i'd like to second that thought ^_^

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Certainly, Lionhead went tryhard with the females then the males you can clearly see it. I have yet to find a good clothing combination for my male character, hence why my main character is female :p

and oh i concur with the whole nice rack observation and whatnot, they are huge when she has the practical princess top

CharlieRunning

Reaction score
yeah, we get it, shes hot from behind. but the dude is hot all over. I played the end with him wearing nothing but his undies. He;d be sitting on the thrown acting all impotent, and people taking him seriously, and he'd be in his blooming underpants XD

Status
Not open for further replies.