• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In-game Xbox Live Marriages and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myths Lord

Reaction score
I have created this thread as a place where people can find other Fable 3 players who are looking for in-game marriages or interactions eg. To complete the Long Distance Relationship, Cross-Dimensional Conception and Online Merger achievements.

scheezz

Reaction score
I've gotten the online merger achievement, but still haven't proceeded to buy a business or anything else, so any help with that aspect would be appreciated. I do need the other achievements listed, though, so shoot me an invite.

DeaconSeth

Reaction score
Maybe broaden this to include -all- (or most) player interactivity achievements.

Though I find it funny how you come off as a bride broker XD (Not literally of course, but that's the first thing that came to mind.. inter-dimensional mail-order brides/grooms!)

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Maybe broaden this to include -all- (or most) player interactivity achievements.

Though I find it funny how you come off as a bride broker XD (Not literally of course, but that's the first thing that came to mind.. inter-dimensional mail-order brides/grooms!)
lmao >_>

Shadowkat31

Reaction score
I still have alot of achievement to get. I want to complete Long Distance Relationship, Cross-Dimensional Conception and Online Merger achievements. I will be on tonight - all weekend. Send me an invite.....
GT: JOHNNYKATZ DLF
Time zone : PST

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Btw people, I can't help out personally with these achievements yet because I live in UK so I don't have the game yet + the game is one of my Christmas presents :(

xWreCKagerx

Reaction score
hey, i need all of these as well, ill be on pretty much any time.
GT: RusH x GSP
-Thanks!!

Nicck

Angelic Hero of Albion
Reaction score
I need LDR and CDC aswell.
Gamertag: Keen Instinct

Do you need to have the opposite sex for CDC or can you adopt?

Myths Lord

Reaction score
I need LDR and CDC aswell.
Gamertag: Keen Instinct

Do you need to have the opposite sex for CDC or can you adopt?
Yes, you need the opposite sex to complete cross-dimensional conception, but to complete the online merger achievement you have to adopt a child with another player of any sex. Hope this helps :)

DeaconSeth

Reaction score
Well, I'd be happy to help, but am currently playing a lesbian :ermm: .. There an achievement for filicide?
tag: Seth0MEGA

TeefyWHU

Reaction score
GT: TasteSomeTeefy
will be around tomorrow evening London time so add the tag. much appreciated.

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Yes, you need the opposite sex to complete cross-dimensional conception, but to complete the online merger achievement you have to adopt a child with another player of any sex. Hope this helps :)
UPDATE: For the online merger, you need to go into a business partnership, not adopt a child :)

DashRunner92

Reaction score
Hey I'm a male so I need a female for the achievements. My gamertag is DashRunner92, willing to let you take half my money if you want to divorce after words, I don't need it all and I make it back in an hour so it's no big deal.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
For anybody who has a female character that can help me out, my gamertag is Necromancer161.

Veryl

Reaction score
I need these as well. I play a male character also.
Gamertag: Veryl

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score
I happen to have a female character and I'm willing to help out anyone with a male character for the co-op achievements (does that make me an achievement whore?) My gamer tag is isasaymrow (don't ask, for some reason I didn't want numbers in my gamer tag). Feel free to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.