• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In-game Xbox Live Marriages and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysterika

Reaction score
If anyone needs help with this. Seriously. Add me on Xbox cause I could do with those achievements too but I'm not too fused.
Male character, And if it makes any difference, Guy gamer

Xbox GT: xxX iCookie Xxx

Valerie

Reaction score
Y
If anyone needs help with this. Seriously. Add me on Xbox cause I could do with those achievements too but I'm not too fused.

I know this is an old post, but I need these achievents. Anyone who wants to help add me. GT is Gargoyle Gayle. I have a female character.

Valerie

Reaction score
Y

I know this is an old post, but I need these achievents. Anyone who wants to help add me. GT is Gargoyle Gayle. I have a female character.

Deadbit

I'm that annoying dead spot in your monitor
Reaction score
I need these achievements as well. Hit me up. Gamer tag is Deadbit. Female character with no STDs (and I prefer to keep it that way if I can).

Nitemare

Nitemare
Reaction score
I'm looking to get these achievements as well, but mainly I am trying to find a player whom I can play cooeratively with and possibly gain a new friend. I'm a male character, straight, no STDs.

GT: EbonNitemare

Monty Popcorn

Reaction score
Im also looking to get these achievements, also the we can be heroes aswell. Im a male character,straight and have no STDs. Im also male gamer. Please contact the gamertag Monty Popcorn if interested.

SDsweetz

Reaction score
Looking for people to help with all of the co-op achievements..and help with the legendary weapons as well
I have a female character and a male character (wanted to see both outcomes lol)
I am a female gamer (if that matters lol)
gamertag ---> blaquemamba12
:)

NurturantBasher

Reaction score
My xbox GT is NurturantBasher, I'm looking for help with Long Distance Relationship, and Cross-Dimensional Conception.

L1ndsC

Reaction score
I need the Long Distance Relationship and Cross-Dimensional Conception achievements, my gamertag is LindsC

AngelaCM

Reaction score
Anyone that still plays Fable III feel free to add me: IndieAngel

Status
Not open for further replies.