• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In-game Xbox Live Marriages and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
No one will ever marry my character, they are not worthy. No one will ever be able to match my hero's
evilness. The only NPC evil enough was Sue the Street Whore, who wanted me to bump off her competetion.
Except further relationship with her was not acceptable by NPC storyline rules. *cough cough FU Lionhead scripters*

I am the prince of darkness, well, my characters a girl so princess or whatever...
It doesn't really matter, I'm dark and that all that counts.

EVIL+1

yeah i might play it again but evil:devil:

plataneroo

Ukviva
Reaction score
Well, I still need all of those.. so if anyone wants to get them together ;)

I'm a male player (thought I should mention that)..

Just add me in game Ukviva.

ADDCAT

Reaction score
Looking to get these achievements also, playing a male hero, plenty of gold if needed

GT: ADDCAT

thanks in advance

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score
Deaths 1 Ace
i need a wife, a kid for the demon door in brightwall and achievementand a partner for the demon door in mistpeak

Twilight

Reaction score
Deaths 1 Ace
i need a wife, a kid for the demon door in brightwall and achievementand a partner for the demon door in mistpeak

Any kid you have in the game will work for the Brightwall demon door. The door doesn't require an online partner.

Talos

Reaction score
Hey,
quite a late starter in the game :p
Looking for all acheivments, add me: BlackTalos
Female Char.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
I'm in need of a business partner =J
Tell me if anyone else does!

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
I need long-distance relationship and cross-dimensional conception. My gamer tag is Fyrelocke. I'm playing a Female character.

G

Guest 7310

I happen to have a female character and I'm willing to help out anyone with a male character for the co-op achievements (does that make me an achievement whore?) My gamer tag is isasaymrow (don't ask, for some reason I didn't want numbers in my gamer tag). Feel free to add me.
well when i get my game and internet(i live in the philippines and its not much of a connection here)ill just look you up.

Viperjo

Reaction score
I need long-distance relationship and cross-dimensional conception. My gamer tag is Fyrelocke. I'm playing a Female character.
Angel, i am in need of the cross-dimensional achievement as well. My gamer tag is Lightofthedark7 and i'll be on. i am a male character.

xAriana

Reaction score
I'm looking to get all of those achv. So if anyone can help me, send me a message on xbox and i'll love you, foreverrrrrrrrr. :D
gt: xArianna x QS
thank youuuuuuuu!
btw: i'm a girl so i need a guy gamer.
I WILL REAAALLY APPRECIATE IT!
kthanksbye :)

Cypha The Don

Whats a Goblin to a Demon
Reaction score
Havnt got the game or xbox yet lmao. I hsould have both by sunday or the week after. I still have a GT tho. Its Slugsdidit. Add me up. Ill be changing it when I get my xbox. And I will be F'ing Sh*t up in the world of Fable 3(Evil) When I get the game.

Boylie1988

Reaction score
Howdy, I need the online achievements too. I'm a male, but I have two Heroes (one male, one female), although the male is somewhat lacking in stuff since I transferred it all across to the female hero (I need the Fashion Whore (or whatever it's called) achievement).

GT: Boylie1988

xDarkwolfx17

Reaction score
Hey i need help with these achievements too. My hero is a female (I've just started a new game) I was forced by my 360 so No worries about STDs cause i got none and if you want to split up afterward it's fine by me. Also a business partner would be cool too.
GamerTag: xDarkwolfx17

jesssoy83

Reaction score
looking for help with achievements gt: mamaconfessor01

Status
Not open for further replies.