• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In need of a Kings Suit & Male Masquerade Suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Reaction score
Need these for the 'Fashion Victim' achievement.

Thanks x

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i have a few extra of those lying around and you're welcome to them

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
Never knew they have a kings suite. Me being on these forums and not owning the game yet makes me just want to cry and wish I had the game more. Im only short 10 bucks for the game and I sure of hell can't wait to get it..

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
male hero gets the king suit, female heroines gets the queen suit

Dano1kanobi

Reaction score
male hero gets the king suit, female heroines gets the queen suit
What is the chance you have these 4 weapons
;
- Really sharp pair Of Scissors, Dragonstomper .48, Marksman 500 and The shrieking pilgram.

This is the last achievment i need i have done 3 full playthroughs and would much rather move on to a new game.Will trade or just borrow. I have many doubles for the other weapons and could give you chefs hat for colladeral. GT Dano1kanobi

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Make an offline profile with a male hero, do a speed run and trade it to your profile, thats how I got it without a gold membership.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i got mine the same way. my personal rule is "help yourself before asking for help!"

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
which is why i started a weapon trades thread for my last 2 legendary weapons after going through 7 playthroughs. i certainly felt good that i had something to offer the community rather than be a mooch. but that's just me. ^_^

Reaction score
Honestly I think the reason people ask for certain requests like the suits and such isn't because they're trying to "be a mooch" or "because they're lazy" but...really it's just one achievement.

Some people don't have 2 controllers and/or have a reasonable need to spend 20-60+ dollars on a 2nd controller (only reason i even have one is because my brother has an xbox, hence why after 3+ years i decided to finally get one xD) and personally I wouldn't for one achievement.

((Although an alternate option to this is just to do another playthrough, find someone to trust to send it to then have them send it back to the previous saved hero buuuuuut sometimes it's hard to find people to trust too xD))

Anyway..the post is a bit old but if you still need help I have a spare male suit/masq. outfit

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
Honestly I think the reason people ask for certain requests like the suits and such isn't because they're trying to "be a mooch" or "because they're lazy"

i'm glad to see that you're not jaded by humanity. unfortunately, i've dealt with too many folks that have the *ME ME ME* attitude (give me this, i need that, do this for me) and the next thing i know they're gone as fast as they came. in a way, it feels like bandits pillaging a village and i will no longer stand for it. :D

Reaction score
Yeah I've been there as well.

But I've also seen people that's been nothing but helpful as well.

Sooooo I was just supplying a benefit of a doubt scenario >=P

Status
Not open for further replies.