• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Info] File Specs for the Models

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
There's enough information here to write a 3ds or Blender script to import models.
Once someone gets that far, I'll help with getting export back into the game working.

This is a Hex Workshop structures file. It's plaintext. And I heavily commented it with my thoughts on what any unknown data would be. The structures are the same thing you'd find when coding in C.

If you find any models that aren't compatible let me know and I'll take a closer look.

Enjoy

I've been working my ass off on these. If anyone wants to by me a beer...
Check the sig.
|
|
V

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I literally have no idea what any of that means but I'm guessing other people will and so I shall make this as sticky as I can (which is indeed very sticky) so people can find it and be suitably grateful.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Well, I have this prepaid Visa thing with a couple bucks on it and I'm trying to send what's left on it your way, but I click the donate thing and it says "Fatal Error" in Firefox, and in Chrome it says "Sorry - your last action could not be completed" or something along those lines. Same thing for IE.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Well, I have this prepaid Visa thing with a couple bucks on it and I'm trying to send what's left on it your way, but I click the donate thing and it says "Fatal Error" in Firefox, and in Chrome it says "Sorry - your last action could not be completed" or something along those lines. Same thing for IE.

It's back up now. :)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
It's back up now. :)

Well it isn't much, and because of the verification cost and a prepaid Visa can only be spent and not refilled, you received a pitiful amount. Only about $1.50. Sorry about that, it's all I had on the card minus the verification charge.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Well it isn't much, and because of the verification cost and a prepaid Visa can only be spent and not refilled, you received a pitiful amount. Only about $1.50. Sorry about that, it's all I had on the card minus the verification charge.
Don't worry about it. I'm not looking to make a living. I already have a fulltime job. :p
This'll get me a coffee on the way to work. So I'm cool.

Also, updated:
View attachment 379

igoreexa

Reaction score
Model Luisa for blander? Very necessary. If it is possible to textures.

ColdEmb3rz

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to post about makeing a skin mod for Fable 3 on PC? I was thinking about a Pilsburry Doughboy Costume lol