• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

insert complaints here please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir Muffin

Re: insert complaints here please!

I think getting rid of the experience thing was a very stupid idea. having other people just, 'decide' how powerful you are? That's dumb! If the wanted to get rid of the "everyone leveling up to the same stuff" thing they did in previous games, they could have made it so that as you gain more strength xp, you gradually get stronger without upgrading abilities, and as you gain skill, your gradually get more skillful with guns and how you use your guns and skill abilities unlock different stuff.
just a thought

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I like the idea of getting rid of exp orbs.

Now no one person will ever live up to the potential of another.

Whereas in Fable II and I, maxed out characters were the same, our only difference was appearance.

Next up, I'd like to see magic vanish from Albion. Magic's gay.

Lithary

Reaction score

Magic is not gay -.-
Btw... if you don't like it don't use it...
I don't like guns and weapons... well... only weapon that i kinda like is normal staff and I still don't think that they should remove other weapons from the game only because I don't like them...

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

Make a note that a criticism is not only negative it is positive as well and I personally feel along with a lot of marketing teams that constructive criticisms are more likely to promote change. I said I didn't have any complaints because I have not played the game. Brings the phrase to mind "never judge a book by it's cover"

thomas zimmerman

Reaction score
yes the female morphing of muscle in fable 2 was a bit extreme but at least it was inherently noticeable, I couldnt see any difference between a star 0 strength char and a star 5 female char. Other than that I enjoyed the game. Its a small quibble and maybe could be addressed in some DLC possibly I dont know. The creators said they didnt ike the morphing in two but I think they overreacted in 3 with no muscle morphing at all.

King Louie IV

Ruler of Albion
Reaction score
The only complaint I have about this game is the co-op. My character occasionally becomes invisible. The only way you can tell I'm there is when I use a magic spell. I guess it would be cool, but the enemies still see me for some reason, lol.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
My biggest gripe is the weapon morphing. It is terrible.

You unlock a morph. Then a second. Then a third. Then a forth. You're now stuck with these forever. That's so wrong and un-Fabely to the extreme! Why not just have the weapons pick the most appropriate morph at the time, by most kills ect ect. When you then kill more of another type of enemy, the weapon -evolves- into that specific morph. And then it changes again if you focus on unlocking another morph.

I've actually had to restart because the game randomly picked a god-awful morph which ruined all my weapons.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Aside from the graphical glitches I've had, The thing that realy Grinds My Gears isn't actually the game. It's the players who cry for help in how to fix a problem which has arisen from their misguided or unimformed choices. Do they not realise this game is all about Choice and Consequence? If you are geniunely having an issue, like you do not know what to do next, or where something is, by all means, ask. If you don't like the result of a decision you've made, For Avo's Sake, It's your own fault, there is no fixing it, so go make your self a nice warm cup of Harden the F**k up and deal with it.

Done ranting, K cya bai :p

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
Complaints:
1) Weapon morphing is more random than controlled (why the hell did they do that?)
2) Jasper stopped speaking early in the game for me, my sanctuary is completely silent now
3) The breadcrumb trail just plain doesn't work about 30% of the time
4) Villagers are heavily glitched (don't give me presents anymore, many are impossible to get out of neutral)
5) Severe lag slowdown on occasion

I still love it though, here's hoping for a major patch soon, my faith in Lionhead took a big hit after dealing with these bugs, I'm hoping they can redeem themselves.

Miloz

Reaction score
One big mistake...!! I havent even been close to die yet? I mean wtf, the game seems to be way too easy.
Cant even see my heath, fail.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
First and foremost, I love almost everything about the game so far, and in my opinion it is by far the best fable. There are a few things that bother me though.

First off, the golden trail and the dog somtimes will go retarded, leading you in the wrong place. Sometimes the golden trail will actually dissapear, usually when you disregard it for a bit, and go off exploring. The dog can also get stuck behind something, and end up far behind you.

Also I love the new realestate system, that is being able to buy/sell, repair and adjust rent from your map. However when I want to repair my houses (which is allot) its kind of a hassle to have to click on every single one. I should be able to click on a region, and choose to repair every house in it (or each specific one if I chose to do so).

I think allot of people blow it out of proportion but there occasionally is a little lag. If the lag starts, it will cause my character to move slowly every three seconds or so, and this will continue for no more than a minute.

Lastly I the weapons are really cool, and an improvement, but I don't think i like the weapon system, that is requiring you to do certain things to improve the weapon. It also takes away from the customization found in the previous fables. I hope in the next fables they return augments, as well as several ordinary weapons, and some legendary weapons.

Guren

Reaction score
1. Repairing. the fact that there is no repair all button is extremely inconvenient when you own every single house.
2. Co-Op lag. Sometimes in Co-Op it just randomly gets really laggy with really weird glitches.
3. Freezing. I've not yet frozen yet while playing this, but I've had abunch of friends who have, with new disks? Somethings wrong there.

Langston

Reaction score
Up to today i have only seen one glitch. I get on today with one of my friends and out of my three charters all are irreparably glitch ed. 2 fell threw the ground at different places and one cannot leave bowerstone

Status
Not open for further replies.